𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

	"HOLY SHIT," SARAH MOANED AS THE GIRLS ATE WATERMELON WITH THEIR BARE HANDS

"HOLY SHIT," SARAH MOANED AS THE GIRLS ATE WATERMELON WITH THEIR BARE HANDS. They had made it back to the Outer Banks, and they were supposed to bring back breakfast, but they figured they could eat first before all the boys took everything. Sarah had told them about how Rafe shot her and how her and John B got married.

Bree sat down on teh ground between her two friends, and her and Kie were sharing a watermelon because even though they were starving, they were pretty sure that neither of them were near as hungry as Sarah was. The Carrera girl questioned, "Okay, so you really got married?"

"It wasn't exactly legal, but...yeah," the Cameron girl answered, and three of them chuckled. "Am I crazy, or is there definitely something going on between you and Pope?"

"Oh, a hundred percent," the brunette girl answered for Kiara because she knew that her friend was going to deny it if she got the chance.

The raven-haired girl looked down at the ground as a smile crept onto her face, and she shrugged. "Maybe."

"That's not a no," the blonde girl pointed out with a smirk as she and Bree looked up at the girl sitting on the bench beside them.

"It's not a no," Kie responded, shaking her head, and that made all of them laugh loudly. When their laughter died down, she looked between the two girls below her. "Wait, Bree, Bree have you told Sarah?"

Sarah looked at them in confusion as the Callaway girl shook her head as an answer. Despite how vague her friend was, she knew what she was talking about. The blonde questioned, "Tell me what?" Bree took a deep breath before just blurting it out.

"My mom left," she informed her, scratching her face to giver hr something to do so that she did not seem too sad about it. They had bigger things to worry about than her being alone.

"What?" Sarah exclaimed, her eyes widening as she straightened up and turned to face her entire body toward her friend. "Oh, my God. I'm so sorry, B. Where are you staying?"

She thought about it for a second before answering, "Well, I was kind of staying at the Chateau, but now that John B's back, I should probably move out and find somewhere else."