𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"NO EFFING WAY," KIE YELLED, GLARING AT THE GIRL ON THE COUCH

"NO EFFING WAY," KIE YELLED, GLARING AT THE GIRL ON THE COUCH. Bree, who was sitting next to JJ and Pope, winced, knowing this was a horrible idea. "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?"

John B looked over to the three people not as involved for help. Pope just shrugged. "I dunno."

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share," the Maybank boy told them, and the brunette girl behind him was about to take the hat off of Pope's head and hit both of them with it, even though she didn't have a better answer herself.

She raised her hands in surrender when the Routledge boy's eyes landed on her. "I plead the fifth."

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote," the Carrera girl exclaimed after shooting a look their way because they weren't exactly helping her. "This is our thing. A Pogue thing."

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this," Pope voiced, raising a hand as the attention shifted over to him.

The brunette boy groaned, rolling his eyes. "When are you not uncomfortable."

"Well, I don't know. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably," the Heyward boy informed him.

"It's true," the blonde boy confirmed with a nod of his head, staring down at the ground as he spoke. Bree stared at him with a confused expression as he continued. "Most relaxed I've ever seen him."

John B nodded, "That's cute, guys."

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her," the raven-haired girl told him angrily, pointing to Sarah who was looking back up at her with the same expression.

The Cameron girl shouted, "Stop talking about me like I'm not here!"

"Then leave," Kie replied.

The blonde girl scoffed, turning to her boyfriend with a look that none of them could read. "I told you."

"Told him what, exactly?" the Carrera girl exclaimed with raised eyebrows. "That you're a liar?"

"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch," Sarah answered, causing every single person on that porch to jaw their jaws. She did not just say that.