𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

	"FINALLY

"FINALLY. HEY!" JJ YELLED WHEN KIE AND POPE PULLED UP TO THE DOCK. The two love birds had spent the night on the boat, so that meant that the other four had to wait before they got back before they could go anywhere. The Maybank boy ran down the dock while Bree helped John B with Sarah since she could not move very fast on her own because of the wound. "Guys, don't tie up. Stop it! We're dipping."

"What? What's going on?" Kie questioned, looking in between all of her friends that seemed a little freaked out about something.

John B helped Sarah down the ramp while Bree threw their bags onto the boat. He asked, "Where'd you guys go? What happened last night?"

"I think we all know what happened last night," the Callaway girl muttered, throwing a wink at ket despite the situation. Both the Carrera girl and the Heyward boy glared at her in response.

Pope rolled his eyes before answering the Routledge boy. "We slept on the break. What's up?"

"Slept, right," the Maybank boy scoffed as they all began to climb into the boat, ready to leave as soon as possible. "We were up all night."

"Rafe knows we're here, so we have to leave, like, now," the Cameron girl explained, and that made their eyes widen in both shock and confusion.

They stood there for a second, not moving as they looked around in question. The brunette girl just pulled the two into the boat with her while John B helped his girlfriend climb in. "We'll explain later, lovebirds. Right now, we have to go."

"Look, if Rafe and Barry know, it's only a matter of time," Kie pointed out once they found a secluded spot where they could park and go onto land. They were trying to figure out a plan for what to do about Rafe. There was no way that he had not told somebody else, especially Ward, so the police were probably out looking for them.

Pope nodded. "Before everyone knows."

"I told you," the blonde boy exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air because he suggested that they should just leave and go to Yucatan and never look back. "We should've gone South, man."