𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

	"THAT'S A LOT OF WAX ON YOUR BOARD," POPE TOLD JJ

"THAT'S A LOT OF WAX ON YOUR BOARD," POPE TOLD JJ. All of the Pogues, minus John B obviously and Sarah who never came back from meeting Wheezie, were sitting outside of the Chateau. JJ was waxing his surfboard, Pope was fiddling with something, and Bree was lying on her back on a table and throwing one of JJ's hacky sacks up in the air while she listened to Kie play her ukelele. "Put too much wax, it's gonna be slippery."

"Are you telling me how to wax my board, Pope?" the blonde boy questioned, pausing what he was doing to look up with an annoyed expression.

The Heyward boy answered with a small shrug, "Just saying that's a lot of wax."

"You're telling me how to wax my board," the Maybank boy said, turning all the way around — well, as far as he could without taking one of his hands off of the board. The two girls sent frustrated looks at each other. Why did they have to fight over everything? "Are you kidding?"

"That's a colossal waste of wax," Pope informed him, interrupting him by yelling over him, which just made him more mad.

Kie rolled her eyes and piped up. "Guys, really?" All of a sudden, something cut them off, causing all of them to whip their heads toward the noise. It was a car honking.

"Did you hear that?" JJ questioned, but the honking came again, and they all gasped when they saw a vehicle pulling toward them. The engine sputtered, and the two girls launched out of their seats. "Hold on. Am I dreaming?"

John B.

"No! Guess who's out of the clink, boy!" the Routledge boy called to them, and they all sprinted toward the boy who was climbing out of the car, slamming the door closed.

As Kie and Bree embraced the boy, the Heyward boy laughed out, "No freaking way, man!"

"My boy's out of the can!" JJ smiled as he and Pope jumped in and joined the hug. They all held to each other, especially him, tightly as if they were scared that one of them could disappear at any point. With everything going on, Bree would not be surprised if one of them did.

The Callaway girl chuckled, "Oh, my God, we missed you."

"I missed you guys too," he responded, while JJ rubbed the back of his head and dug his fingers into his hair.