𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"CAN I TALK TO YOU FOR A SECOND?" KIE ASKED BREE

"CAN I TALK TO YOU FOR A SECOND?" KIE ASKED BREE. They were at the Wreck, getting the setups done from earlier before they worked out what the plan was with the other Pogues. The Carrera girl looked really nervous, like she was holding in a secret that she was dying to tell someone.

"Sure." The brunette girl stopped what she was doing so that she could give all of her attention to the girl. "What's up?"

The raven-haired girl glanced to her parents that were talking to some other employees on the other side of the restaurant to make sure that they were not listening on the two girls' conversation. "I'm not sure exactly how to say this."

"Just spit it out," the Callaway girl told her, gesturing for her to start talking because she was curious as to what she was going to say.

"Okay, okay," Kie responded, giving in with a small eye roll. She took a deep breath, taking another look around before she blurted out, "Um, Pope and I may have kissed."

Bree gasped, a small smile twisting onto her shocked face. She had been waiting for that moment ever since the Carrera girl told her about how Pope told her that he loved her. It was bound to happen sooner or later. "What? Where? When? How?"

"What? We kissed. Where? On the boat. When? When we were trying to escape after I kind of vandalized the Camerons' house," the other girl explained to her, answering all of her questions but one.

The brunette girl raised her eyebrows because she had rode by the house earlier on her bike and seen that the word 'murderer' had been spray painted on the wall outside of it. "Oh, you did that?"

"Yeah," Kie answered.

"Nice," the Callaway girl told her before moving her hand, signaling for her to continue. She leaned in, propping her arms up on the counter as she listened to the girl across from her with a curious expression. "Keep going."

The Carrera girl followed the orders, this time with a small, mischievous smile. "Okay, now how? So, when two people kiss, their lips tou—"

"Shut up," Bree laughed out, rolling her eyes when she realized what her friend was saying to her. "Now, tell me what it was like. I need details. Was it gentle? He seems like to kind to be gentle."