The dinner

Emily's POV

Shit I'm late, 15 minutes.

Mick is gonna be so pissed. I hurry down stairs, in my casual black dress and black heels. Making me almost trip down the stairs. As I get to the restaurant inside the hotel. Everyone is the restaurant look up at me. I find the table where Mick is sitting, with all the other drivers.

"I am so sorry, I'm late. Time just flew by." I said as I sit down beside Mick.

"Mich already told us, you would be 10-20 minutes late." Charles says, he sits across the table from me. He smiles at me, and I smile back at him.

"MICK! I'm never 20 minutes late, come on! You're embarrassing me here." He lift up his eyebrows, and chuckles. We all order our food, and talk while we wait for it to come. I get a phone call, and excuse myself to the boys. I pick up the phone.

"Hey Emily, we are sorry to interrupt your night, but we just wanted to ask you something." I have already talked with my producer today, so what more would she have to tell me.

"Yeah hey, You're not interrupting, I was just having dinner with my brother and his friends. But ehm, what did you wanna ask?"

"Yes, we wanted to ask you about the upcoming song, have you had any progress?"

"Yeah, I have. I'm almost halfway, I can send it to you if you'd like."

"I would love that. I just wanted to know how far you were, because we got asked if you wanted to do a concert in Melbourne, Australia." No way this is happening, I don't even have two released song, how is this possible. "It's 2nd of march."

"Well, of course I want to do that. Can I invite someone? I really want my brother to be there."

"Emily, it's your concert. You can invite who ever you want, and how many you want." I smile to myself. We talk for 5 more minutes, before hanging up and getting back to the boys. Mick looks up at me, when I get back to the table.

"What's up sis?" I press my lips together when he asks, I'm gonna prank him. Making myself teary eyed, looking down at him. His expression change from curious to scared.

"It was my producer, she called with news." Now every driver at the table have stopped eating, and looks at me. This makes me shy, but I'm gonna keep moving on with this.

"Well, what did she say?" Mick asks me, I think he's impatient, because I haven't told him yet.

"She told me that before the 2nd of march. I need to have my new song ready, and be ready to sing both of my songs, at my first concert in Melbourne. The 2nd of march." I smirk, down at my brother. I think at this point no one at the table is breathing. I have never in my life heard so many people, be so quiet.

"Your kidding me! Are you for real?" He gets up from his chair. All excited and happy.

"Of course I am." He hugs me, while we both laugh and cry a little.

Daniel speaks up. "Wait, That's the same day, as we race."

"Don't worry boys. If you want to come. I can get you in." They all wanted to come, some of the boys will even bring their girlfriend. After the dinner, we get some drinks, at the bar. Me, Mick, Charles, Daniel, Lando and Max get pretty drunk. We dance and sing. Or most of us do, not Charles. He sits back at the bar alone.

I get back to the bar, where Charles is siting alone, to catch my breath. After 5 minutes, with just sitting at the bar in complete silence. I ask him "Do you like dancing?" I ask him. He has been sitting here all night, not even touching the dance floor.

"No." He says. Oh, well no reason to ask him then.

"Okay, then." I say quietly.

"Ask me anyways." He says, as he looks at me, with eyes, no woman can ever deny, but falling in love with.

"What?" I ask.

"Ask me to dance with you, I will do it." He smirks at me, I give him back a little smile. I grab his hand and drag him to the dance floor. The other guys disappeared, maybe they have gone to their rooms. I have no idea, and it couldn't bother me less, right now.

We dance for 2 songs, laugh, giggle, smile, fall in many ways. What is he doing to me? We go back to the bar, When he turns my chair around, so I now face him.

"Will you go on a date with me, Emily Schumacher ?" He asks me.

"You will have to work for it then." I reply.

"What do I have to do?" I need to find something good here, something that is beneficial for the both of us.

"I promise you a date, if you win the next race." He smiles at me widely, nodding. Agreeing om my deal. We shake hands on the deal. Then we start to make. our way to the elevator to get to our separate rooms. We get to my door, Charles room is just next door.

"Goodnight Schumacher."

"Goodnight Leclerc."