The speeches!!!

Best woman speech from Miss Kika.

"Welcome to the royal wedding. We have all been waiting for. Thank you everyone for traveling to celebrate the special couple. i only have to push my retirement a few years to pay for wedding festivities. But im honored to be part of the small army you call wedding party. Biggest table I have ever seen.

For those of you who don't know me. What a shame. I'm Kika and I am todays "Best woman". I'm not Emilys maid, her room is always a mess. So I don't want that honor. I first wanna acknowledge the most important people here today. The bar staff! And Emilys personal photographers, Daniel Ricciardo and Lando Norris. Please boys, get my good angles, because I think it's my right side. Because we all know Emily is going to be posting these pictures for the next 30 years. The captions will read: 6 days sinde the best day of my life, 12 days since I married the man of my dreams, one months since the most moving mais of honor speech in history. Cue to the laughter and tears people do it for the content.

Emily works harder than anyone I know. But I swear. Charles works harder.... On his golf game and making friends. I compare him to a golden retriever. Living with him for over a year in on a yacht. I have learned that all he needs in life is to be well fed with 3 things. Months of play dates, food and words of affirmation. So here it goes. The moment you have been waiting for. Charles. 

Charles. You are the kindest, most generous and patient person in the world. Idk anyone who has met you and has a bad thing to say about you. Except for maybe your bad jokes and your bad cooking. Your one of the most loving, supportive and inclusive people I know. I also have never met a bigger man.. as scared of confrontation as you. And more obsessed with a racer than you. 

The pure way you come home from a supermarket, with such passion. "Emily. You wouldn't believe how cheap these steaks were. I got 5 steaks for half off. This is unreal. Im so excited and for buying these I got all these credit card points. That will eventually get me a free Marriott steak." The way you talk about your meat deals can be truly poetic.

Emily and I go way back. We met in the early 20's. Emily was 23 and I was 20. It was a tumultuous start. When Emily was stripped away from being in the spotlight. She began so exercising her creativity. 

We have all seen her through the years. Whether it have been nudging me down the stairs, as I was turning the light off. Only resulting in bringing me to the emergency room. Or when she invited 15 of her closest to my birthday party in NY city."