That day every year

I take a deep breath, as I see my family, the Leclerc's and the Bianchi family settle in at the V.I.P crowd.

"Today is a day, where we are going to remember someone special. He was a man with an extreme passion for what he did. He was a Ferrari driver academy member in 2013, making a debut driving for Marussia in F1." I look down at Charles to find comfort, he gives me a nod, that tells me to keep going.

"On October 5th 2014, during the Japanese GP. He lost control over his car, due to very wet conditions on track. He collided with a recovery vehicle, suffering an injury to the brain. He was placed under induced coma and remained comatose until his passing on 17th of July 2015."

"He was born in Nice, France. He has the most amazing family. His parents Philippe and Christine. His siblings. Had been the godfather of current Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc. His idol was Michael Schumacher, my dad."

"The passion started when he was only 3 years. Philippe owned a kart track. He was managed by Nicolas Todt. After the accident with the recovery vehicle happened. The race back in 2014 got stopped and Lewis Hamilton was declared the winner. This win by Lewis was later dedicated to him."

"Among many of the supporters that there is for the memorabilia, is Prince Albert of Monaco, where the foundation is based. I have talked to the entire family this week I have spend in Monaco."

"Charles have been interviewed sometimes, with asking about Jules. People talking about how hey are very similar. Charles and Arthur is continuing Jules legacy. Charles have a mission to do what Jules should have done. Whenever someone remembers Jules, it makes them smile. He is so worthy of the remembrance."

"I tried to make Jules a song, but it didn't work out for me, so it became a long poem instead."

I look down at the family's in the crowd. None of them have heard this, before right now.

"Their brother was humor, he's a giggle at a race track. The one everybody disapproves of, should have worshiped him sooner. If the heavens ever did speak, he was the last true mouthpiece. Every Sunday is getting more bleak, a fresh poison every week. "We were born to race." You would always hear him say, when times got tough.

Their brother was the sunlight, to keep the goodness om their side. He knows how they feel, their broken hearts he heals. But as the season starts, they know he's walking right there next to them. Leading the path, they've been scared to pass. Beneath the ocean above the sky. You wrap them in amour arms. And you sing your sweet pre-race song, it goes like.

"Hallelujah, let there be peace on track. P1 here I come, praise all those I came form."

We keep this love in a photograph, we keep these memories for ourselves. Where our eyes are never closing, heart that once were broken. But times forever frozen still, so you can keep him. Inside the pockets of your black jeans, holding him tighter than before.

All they want is nothing more, then to hear you knocking not their doors. Cause I know, if they got to see your face, just once more. They could live a happy life, I'm sure. I know how he still feels, laying in my arms crying in bed through the night. Because this time, he wanted to share with you. Like he said. "He brought the best out of me." I'm on your side, who will dry your eyes when it hurts to much?

Are we gonna make it? is it gonna hurt? A soul like his, is not something anybody could miss. Walking down the paddock, with your boys by your side. Lorenzo, Charles and Arthur. You reached them so much, and now when they reach. It's just enough.

It makes me sick, but I will help them heal when the sun will rise. Told them you would be leaving, they still love you either way. You see him, when you close your eyes. Maybe one day, you'll understand why."

I look back at the crowd, to see The Leclerc, Bianchi family and my own all crying and hugging. But I have to be strong and keep going.

"Thank you guys, your support means the world to me and the family. Thank you all for being here tonight. You are all welcome to take a look at the foundation for Jules Bianchi on your way out. Thank you for tonight."

People in the crowd starts to leave. Then My family, the Leclerc's and Bianchi family comes up to me on stage.

Christine comes up to me, pulling into a tight hug. "Thank you sweetie, this was so lovely. It was so perfect." I pull away form the hug, looking her into her eyes.

"I'm glad it lived up to you expectations." Charles runs up to me. He lift me up, spinning me around, wrapping his arms tight around me. He lets me down, but doesn't let go of the hug. I can feel him sobbing while he hugs me. "He is proud of you Charlie. So am I." He kisses me cheek, still hugging me.

"What you did today, truly showed how big your heart is. Your one of a kind.. I love you." I don't get shocked by his words, I love him too. But don't want to get hurt again, I think we will have a talk about this later.