Hungary

We stay in the US for some days, before flying straight to Hungary for the next race. 

On our first day here, we decided to go play paddle. Me, Charles, Arthur and Lorenzo. I have become very close with the whole Leclerc family. they are so nice and humble, I really love their company.

Arthur and I are a team, which makes Charles and Lorenzo the other team. Charles was about to throw a fit about the fact, that Arthur and I wanted to be on a team. I think he will get over it soon. Or I hope so. 

The game is done, I can say as much as, Arthur and I didn't win. We were to unfocused and not serious enough. But whatever right, we had fun. I "Accidentally" hit Charles on his wide, muscular back, with the paddle ball. 

Charles quickly turned around, to face me. "You did that on purpose!" I laugh at him, because of course I did. 

"You know, how bad I am at this." I tilt my head just an inch.

Charles comes closer to me. "I can teach you, if you want." I turn to walk away form him, I walk over to what was Arthur and mines side, when we played. 

"Like when you wanted to teach me, how to swim in the US?" I watch him, as a smirk comes upon his pretty face. 

"Everything. But this, please." Lorenzo quickly makes the comment, as we all know how that went. 

Charles chuckles. "I still haven't recovered after our "Swimming lessons" I get closer to Charles, standing in front of him, he wraps his strong arms around me.

Lorenzo and Arthur stand in front of us. "I would call it differently." Lorenzo says.

I look up at Charles. "CHARLES!" I feel my face turn red.

I lift up my head, that I hid in his chest. "I love it, when you blush."

Lorenzo looks like someone, who is giving up. "Here we go again"

-

Media day, in the paddock. 

I follow Charles around the entire day, he had a lot of interviews and some fan duties as well. He was right now, at his last interview of the day. Before we could head back o our hotel, to rest of the day we talked about just staying in, enjoying each other before the weekend begins for real. 

I watch Charles do the interview, when they start talking about the different things that have happened in SPA. Which is next race. I see his face change, as soon as the subject gets on. He is uncomfortable. He is just standing there, silent. 

His media manager does nothing. I rsh over to him and gets him out of there. We walk over to a nearby bench, Charles sits down. I sit on my knees in front of him. I take his face in my hands, lifting his face up so he looks at me. 

I see his watery eyes, this makes me so sad. "It's alright Charles. I'm here now." He puts his head in my shoulder and lets out a sigh. He doesn't need to tell me, I already know. 

After some minutes. I ge him up and we walk to his car. As we reach his rented Ferrari for the weekend, he hands me the keys and walk to the passenger side. I have to pick myself, I really love when I get to drive a Ferrari. It doesn't happen often, but from time to time. 

We just sit there in silence, the whole way to the hotel. I park the Ferrari and walk us to our room. 

-

Friday in the paddock

When I wake up, Charles is already at the paddock, he talked about it yesterday. I just thought he would have woken me up, but I guess not.