Great day

After an amazing qualifying for both Charles and Mick. P2 for Charles. And P6 for Mick. Me and Charles are walking to his interviews. He is hyped up, about his P2. We walk with our fingers intervened. I enjoy seeing him like this, happy, blessed and having no doubts.

The interview goes on for some minutes, suddenly he pulls me into the frame of the camera. He pulls me close and kisses me hard. "This girl right here. She's my reason, my reason to keep going, keep pushing, while driving safe of course. Need to make sure, we will have a great family one day." He says, while tugging me into he frame.

He smiles and I see how the joy fills him, form the inside out. I love him like this. The interviewer asks him. "Charles stay on the ground now! Ferrari will need a driver!"

I answer, before him "And there you are, there comes a day. When you're gonna look around and realize my happiness is where you are."

"Thank you the two of you. Have a good day." The interviewer says.

"You too." I say. He takes my hand and I follow. He goes to the next interview. This interviewer is always so rude. I can't wait to see what he has in his pocket today.

"Hello, to you Charles." The interviewer begins. They talk about the race and the car. Then suddenly the interviewer turns to be mean, like he always is.

The interviewer asks Charles. "Why should people care about Charles Leclerc?"

Charles answers. "I don't know. No one has to, but if anyone feels like it. I'm right here, with open arms." The interviewer turns to me.

The interviewer then asks me. "Emily? Why should anyone care about you?" I giggle, as Charles squeezes my hand.

"They shouldn't... I'm not shit, I actually suck!" I say, while giggling.

"Umm." It comes from the interviewer. Doesn't seem like the answer he thought he would get.

"Thank you, so much for using our valuable time on such valuable questions. See you tomorrow." I say. I hold Charles hand a little bit tighter as I pulls him away from the press.

Charles then asks me. "How can you tell someone off, nicely?"

I giggle. "Just something I can."

Later at the hotel

I asks Charles. "Do you wanna play a game or something? Before we go down for dinner with the others."

"What kind of game, love?" He asks curiously, I giggle a little.

"I don't know, maybe Uno. What do you think?"

"I am down for that. You'll lose, big time though!"

"We will see about that." I say, He winks at me, beforeI get up to get the Uno cards from my suitcase. I walk back to him and I sit down on the floor, opposite side from him.

35 minutes later...

I lose again. Charles crawls behind me, running his hands down to my hips under my sweater. "We should continue this later and get ready for dinner with the others." I say.

I look at my phone, to see we're already 2 minutes late. I let out one single giggle. "We're already 2 minutes late, babe." I tell Charles.

"Then let's go. Your reputation is already bad enough." I nudge his arm, he grimace, like it really hurt. I know it didn't, his arms are stone hard. Charles take a sweater on and I touch up on my make-up. Now we are ready to go. As we walk down stairs, we can clearly hear where the rest of the drivers and their girlfriends are sitting. No doubt...

We walk into the restaurant hand in hand. All eyes on us, I never liked the spotlight, but with Charles. It doesn't seem as bad, as I thought it would be. Beside Mick is two free seats, I take out the chair to sit down, but before I can do that. Charles grabs me by the waist, twirls me around. Kissing me, right there, in front of every driver and their girlfriend.

I feel nothing else but butterfly's when he does so. When he lets go of the kiss, he leans further down to whisper in my ear. Charles quickly says. "I need to show Lando what's mine!"I lightly push him away, to finally sit down on the chair, he sits down beside me. Laying his hand down on my thigh.

We order our food, I talk to Mick and Charles with some of the other drivers. I overhear their conversation, by mistake. When Pierre asks Charles.

Pierre that is alone. That mean without Kika, asks Charles. "What happened to broes before hoes? You're always with her, you chose her over us!"

I feel how Charles tense up beside me. "Call my girlfriend a hoe again! Then you won't have a bro!!"

"I am only kidding Charles. But you are though, choosing her over everything else, even your friends." Pierre gets defensive.

"Not everything else, but yes. I love spending all my time with her, and if I can I'm with her, because I enjoy my time with her."

"Okay.. Sorry bro." Pierre stops it here. He is out where he can drown by now. I smile, before get back to my conversation with Mick. We sit here for two hours, eating, talking and laughing. I yawn, it's been a long day and I'm so tired. "Can we leave?" I ask Charles.

I ask Charles, because I'm really tired and want to sleep so bad. I always get mad and grumpy, when to tired. "Of course. Let's go Princess." He takes my hand and we say goodnight to everyone.

In the elevator..

Charles lookout at me. "You look tired, Emily."

"Isn't that a compliment every woman is dying to hear?! Three for three. Would you like to hit again?"

He sighs quietly. "I have seen you with and without make-up. I have seen your make-up smudged on your face, mascara smeared under your eyes. I have seen you wearing that sexy red dress, and a t-shirt with stains on it. I think you're beautiful, Love. Always and forever. But right now, you're tired."

I decide to ignore that, because he's so right, more than I would like to admit. We get ready for bed. Charles help me take off my make-up and we both lay down in bed. As we lay there in the bed, both trying to sleep. I start talking.

"Will you help me cheat?" I ask him.

He looks at me confused. "ON WHO?!"

"My concert, tomorrow.."

"Right.." He says.

"Well... Will you help me?" I ask.

"You have plenty of time, to get ready. Besides, how the fuck, do you expect me to help you?! I race in formula one, you sing.. Which I frankly know nothing about or can master." I answers.

"You can hold the microphone for me, help me write new songs. You're gonna be there anyways!"

"Emily.. I will NOT be holding your microphone, neither will I be writing YOUR new songs."

"Such a supportive friend..." I blurt out.

"Don't call me a friend, Love."

"Friend.." She continues.

"Please." He begs.