The days, before going to Spain.

Charles Pov

I wake up early, as usual. I turn around slowly, to watch the woman of my dreams lay beside me. I admire her for a short time, before I get up and put a shirt on to train in. Andrea has been after me a bit, wanting me to train more and keep me to my diet. But how am I able to do that, when my gorgeous girlfriend, makes me delicious food al the time. I'm truly the luckiest man, in this world.

Me and Andrea meet, Pierre and his trainer, Ben are all at the gym. We do our workouts, after we sit down to talk a little. I see a message come up on my phone, it's her.

My Love❤️💍 Active now.

E: Hey Charlie🏎💨
I got a text from Andrea, this morning😳 I have you very healthy breakfast, from your diet ready for you, when you get home🥑🥦 Be safe, Love you❤️

C: I will be back in 15 minutes, just talking to Pierre. I love you, even more, my Love.❤️😘

Pierre watches, as I send the message. He scoffs. I look up at him. "What?" I ask him.

"Mate, are you even in love with her or what is this?" What does he mean?

"Pierre, I love her so much, it hurts me, when I see her with someone else." I could only guess on my facial expression, right now.

"But whaT about her, don't you think it hurt her, seeing you with her best friend." Pierre asks me.

"Me and her talked about it, we're good. She forgave me. I will not be doing it again." Pierre nods, slowly.

He doesn't look like he believes me. "Just be careful, mate. Just because she forgave you, doesn't mean she forgot. She's still hurting." I sometimes forget that Pierres girlfriend Kika and her are the best of friends.

As I leave my car behind and walk back home to clear my head. I think about what Pierre said. I never thought about the fact, that she could still be hurting from what I did. I wonder what I can do to make, the hurting stop. I hate the fact, that I causing her pain. She just hasn't talked about it, but I guess she tries to forget, as well as I am.

I open the door to my house and I find her sitting on the couch with my youngest brother. She immediately looks up a towards the door and gets up from the couch. She throws herself in my arms, I think she missed me. "Hey, Princess. Missed me?" She nods into the crook of my neck. She gets out of my grip and goes to the kitchen.

I sit down beside my brother. "Hey, mate."

"Hey. I thought you were home, but she told me you where out." Arthur said, I think I know what he wants.

"You know you can stay here as much as you want, right? You don't have to ask, mi casa, su casa." Arthur nods slowly.

"That's what she said to, but I wanted to make sure."

"Of course, Arthur."

Emily comes back into the living room, with a plate of food. I look up at her. "Thank you, Princess. I hope Andrea wasn't too hard on you."

She giggles. "No, he just texted me. If I want a race winning boyfriend, he needs to eat healthier. he also mentioned, that we should slow down on those blueberry pancakes." She makes a sad face, I get it she make them SOO GOOD!

Arthur chuckles a little. "Don't worry Emily, you can make them for me if you want." She sits down in the middle of us, I put my arm around her shoulder.

"I want you to win races too, Arthur. So no blueberry pancakes. Only on cheat day." She winks at him. The 3 of us watch a movie, before Arthur goes to his room. Emily has fallen asleep. I guess she's tired. I wonder what she has been up to, this morning.

I clean up after breakfast and work a little, before she wakes up. I hope she's alright. She doesn't usually nap, in the morning. I finish up work and walk back into the living room, to find her now awake. "hey, Love. Was it a good nap?" I ask her. She nods, still looking tired. We just sit here for ethe rest of the day, watching movies and chatting .

The next day.

I wake up in a empty bed. I walk too the bathroom, to search for her, but she's not there. I walk to the living room, no sign of her here, she's not in the kitchen and Arthur is at training, so also not with him. I go to the last room, that I expect her to be in. Here she is., laying in the guest room bed. Cuddled up with the bed sheets, a glass of water and some pills on the nightstand.

I walk over there. Painkillers. What's wrong, she was fine yesterday. Why is she in here? I walk out of the room again, to call Arthur. As I am dialing, he walks through the door.

I sprint over to him. "What is she doing in the guest bedroom?" I ask him, hurriedly.

Arthur lift an eyebrow at me. "She is sick, she was in the kitchen around 3 in the morning. She didn't want to get you sick before Spain, so she wanted to be in there. I laid some painkillers and a glass of water on the nightstand in her room, before leaving this morning." How did I not notice? Why didn't she wake me up?

"Thank you Arthur. I was just worried, I will make some breakfast then wake her up." My younger brother nods and walks to his room. I take one last look into the guest room, making sure she's alright. Before making my way bak to the kitchen, to make some breakfast, for us all.

15 Minutes later.

I'm done with the food. I hope she can eat, that she's not to sick to. I walk into the guest room, she's still asleep. I walk over to the bed side and sit down on the bed. This bed is so bad, compared to mine. I hope she's okay.