Nerves

"I just hate being stared at." I say, as me and Charles stands backstage. I hear the crowds talking out there. I know Mick is also here tonight, but he will be backstage. So I will have no one to look at in the crowd, for safety.

"Well, maybe you should stop being so pretty then." He answer, I squinted my eyes, scrunching my eyebrows down. I jump up and down to get the pulse up. Charles hugs me.

"Get in there, Love." He kisses my, with his soft lips. I purposely make the kiss longer, because I would rather stay here, forever. He stops the kiss, slapping my ass, before pussing me towards the entrance. "I love you."

I turn to look at him. "And I love you even more, Loverboy." I blow him a kiss as I enter the stage. The crowd roars, when I walk on stage. I sit down by the piano.

"Hello Baku!" The crowd screams.

I get started with the same song as the last time.

"Okay, Baku. I have one last song for you."

Okay here I go.

-

I think I'm in love with you, no I know I am.
Like really, I'm in love with you.
the coolest person, I have ever met, not that you even try.
You're naturally smart, you're not like everybody else.
You're a bad cook, but amazing at making pancakes.
I don't know, but you're different.
And I love you for that.
I don't know, I just had to let you know.
I can't talk very well.
But I am in love with you.
I know that Love is just a shout into the void.
And that oblivion is inevitable and that rule doomed.
And that one day all our labour will be returned to dust.
I know the sun will swallow the only earth we will ever have.
I just wanted to say that I am in love with you.
I don't only like you, based on how you look.
I like everything about you.
I want to talk to you more and more and more.
I always want to talk to you.
Something about you, drew me in.
Once I was there, I never wanted to leave.
You're addictive.
It's annoying.
It's annoying, but I love it.
It's becoming slightly a problem, I dont won't to solve it.
I just want more of you.

-

The concert is over, and I step out behind the stage. Where I find Mick and Charles talking to each other. When they see me, they smile. I walk over to them.

"You did amazing out there sis. I hope you're proud of yourself." Mick says, while he hugs me. I nod, he knows how hard I find it being proud of myself, but I did great.

"Anyways, I will see you two at the galla, in 40 minutes. Don't be late Mily."

"I will try my best." I laugh as my twin brother walk to his car. Charles takes my hand, walking to his car.

"I loved the new song, Love." He looked at me, while smilling. "It was very beautiful." He lays his hand on my thigh, squeezing it tightly. I put my hand on top of his.

"Thank you, Charles. And thanks for being there." He chuckles.

"Always." We arrive at the hotel, with less then 30 minutes to get ready. I run into my room, and Charles his. I tak off my dress from the concert, and find another long red dress, a bit more party like. I do a little touch up on my make-up, and walk to Charles room, finding him with his head in his suitcase.

He's not ready yet. I look at my phone, I took 10 minutes, and it's a 10 minutes drive, so 10 more minutes to make this man ready.

"What are you already doing here?" He asks me, as he sees me standing in he door. I giggle, at the sight of the frustrated man in front of me.