Christmas

I spent Christmas at my parents house, as I usually do. Charles have been begging me to go to Monaco, to spend this time of year with his family. 

I couldn't even if I wanted notice to, it would bring us to close. Charles would buy to TOO expensive gift, staying home is the only way, that I can escape.

We're opening the gifts, I feel very lucky, to spend this time with my loved once. After we're done, we get op to eat breakfast. Me and Mick placed besides each other, as always. Just before our mom, comes over with the food. Mick gets a phone call, he walks to the front door. It weirds me out, we normally don't have people over this early, but get it I guess. 

I hear voices from coming from the front of the house. I'm still sat at the table with my parents. They both looks relaxed, like nothing is happening. I feel like I'm the only one being confused here. I quietly walk out to Mick, I stand around the corner listening to the conversation. 

I recognize the second voice immediately. It's Charles, why is he here? I told him, that I was spending Christmas with just my parents and Mick. 

I get out from my hiding spot, revealing myself to the two boys. They both turn to me, with wide eyes. Mick rushes up to me. "Mily, I already told him to leave. But he keeps saying he has something for you and needs to talk to you, privately." 

I sigh, leaving a hand on my brothers shoulder. "Micky it's fine. I will handle it, go back to mom and dad, eat your breakfast. I will be right there." Mick leaves me and Charles here, alone at the front door. At least Mick let Charles into the house, so he didn't have to stand outside in this cold. 

Charles is quick to throw his arms around my waist, tugging me into a tight hug. I hug him back, it's not like I didn't miss him. I just needed some time to think. To get my head straight, because I can't with him around. 

"I missed you, Em." I hear Charles, but barely. His voice is low and fragile. 

I sigh, wanting to let go of the hug, so he lets me go. "I missed you too, but I already told you that I-"

I hands me a gift. "I know you don't love me anymore, but I need you to have this. I'm no good enough for you and I proved that, twice. I love you, but I can't be the only one fighting for our love. I just don't know, where I belong, without you." 

I wish I could see the confusing, spread across my face. He can't be the only one fighting for our. love, what is he talking about? "Charles! I will stand between he heavens and the earth. I will ell you where you are... Do. You. Love. Me?

Charles throws his hands in the air. "I love you!"

 I silently say. "Charles.."

Charles spins a 360, with his hands in his face. Sighing before saying. "From the m.."

"Charles.." I feel kind of sorry for him. 

I see the tears starting to form in his eyes, god I hate seeing him like this. "From the moment, I saw you in the lobby in Bahrain. I loved you so desperately. I cannot breathe, when you are not near, cannot win. I love you Emily."

I take a deep breath. "I love you to, Charlie."

I silently lets his tears fall on my shoulder, while hugging me around my waist. "My heart call you name, Em."

I hug him a little tighter. "I'm right here.