Showing him what's mine

Charles - Pov

Me and Pierre walks to the bar. We stand here waiting for the drinks, when suddenly Pierre pushes me playfully. "So how are things going with Emily?" He asks.

I can't stop smilling. "We even got a secret handshake. And she loves to watch my races." I know she can hear me, because I saw her walking past, to go to the bathroom. But I know her, she stand just around the corner listening. "I know I'm young, but if I had to chose her or the sun. I would be one nocturnal son of a gun."

She walks back to the table, where the others are sitting. Ohh, how I love to be right, when it's her. I see her blushed face, as she looks back at me. I find a picture of Emily on my phone. "Take a look at my girlfriend, she's the only one I got."

Pierre chuckles. "I hope so, Charles. Or the Schumachers and Vettel will come for you."

I roll my eyes, at his answer. "You know what I mean, mate." I smile at her, as she walks towards us. "She's 100% the one."

Emily brush her beautiful long hair, behind her ears. "You really think so?" She says. She knows, I mean it. Pierre walks back down to the table with some drinks, Then she gets in front of me to stand. Ever since we left the hotel, I see in her eyes how hungry she is. I must look the same, to her.

I grab her hand, walking towards a private area, that no one goes to. Only us. As we walk in, I lock the door, she walks up to me so close, that I can't stop myself. "No one, has to know what we do." My hands is in her hair, our clothes is on the floor. "Emily, are you a Leclerc?" I ask her.

"No..?" She answers.

"Want some in you?" She bites her bottom lips, making me groan.

Emily's Pov

"Want some in you?" He asks, am I that transparent. I bite my bottom lips, which makes him groan.

He grabs my neck, and kiss me with so much passion. I think I could pass out, right here, right now. But I don't. He lifts me up, walking to the wall, pressing me up against it. As his hands roam my body. He starts to kiss my neck softly and slowly slides up my dress. He moves his other han up my thigh.

I moans slightly. "I should really call Lando, to tell him I'm not gonna talk to him about it today." He moves his hand higher and nips my ear.

"Why don't you call him now, tell him to meet you at the track next week in Miami?" I slowly reach for my phone and dials Lando's number.

On the phone

Calling: Lando Norris🏎.. ..

Hey Emily, you alright?

We're not gonna talk today.

Ohh, why are you alright?

Charles starts to take my underwear off, as he kisses my neck even more passionately. I let a moan escape.

Yeah, just not feeling too good.

Lando doesn't take notice of the moan.

Ok, well.

Charles then rubs the tips of his fingers over my entrance, slowly puts his fingers inside me.

I cut Lando off.

I will see you at the track, next race.

I end the call, dropping my phone. Standing back down on the floor, starting to unbuckle Charles belt and pants. When I get his pants around his ankles. He kicks them off, pushing me down to the couch, in this weird launch area.

He starts slowly and gently push his member inside me. He groans.

"Ohhh my, you feel so good, baby." He groans. I moan loudly and he puts his hand over my mouth. I grab his other arm and squeeze I tightly. "Ohh baby, you need to be quieter, we are only in the room next the the other one, which have over 500 people in it." He groans loudly.

I move Charles hand, and smash my lips onto his, to keep him quiet. I just finished, but I'm still holding back. So he keeps going, making me come again and again, until I let go.

After he pulls me close. "Are you feeling okay? Love." He's always so gentle god, I love this man to pieces. We fix ourselves up, so we look decent again. Charles walks out first.

I watch him, as he walks back to the table, he sits with the others. Fuck his tie. It's messed up, because he did it himself. They're gonna know.

10 minutes after, I walk in, I see the whole table looking at me. I look like I did when I arrive, so if they know anything it's because af Charles. I sit down beside him. Lando is gone, maybe he noticed something.

"So, Charles said you had some trouble, with your hair. What happened?" Mick asks me. Before I can say anything, Pierre drops in.

"Mick, I don't think it was trouble with her hair, just look at his tie." They noticed, all of them. Charles graps my hand under the table, smilling at me, we have been caught.

"Okay, I don't wanna know." Mick says, downing his drink. To delete the picture, I guess.

10 Minutes later

Charles and Mick was getting some of us water and others more drinks. Daniel looked at me with that smile.

"What Ricci?" He smiles.

"Why do you love Charles so much?" He asks. Charles overhears the conversation, not by purpose.

"Because, if I was dying on my knees, he would be the one to rescue me!" *

Charles under his breath. "I would."