Looking at what's mine

Charles Pov

She needs to go to the bathroom, just as we enter the paddock. We stand with some of the other drivers before she walks off. I catch Lando staring her down, while she walks towards the bathroom.

I sigh, and grab him by the shoulder. "Mate. I know she beautiful and breathtaking. But she's my girlfriend. Keep your eyes to yourself." I tell Lando. So he does, he walks off. Not talking a single word to any of the boys before leaving. He is not okay with her and I. I know, I see his jealousy.

I turn to the other drivers again, continuing our talk. She gets out, she always catches everyones attention. I love that about her. Although I do get disappointed when I see her wearing Haas merch. She arrives by my side, cuddling as close to me as she possibly can.

I lean down, to whisper in her ear. "You think, you can get away with wearing a Haas T-Shirt, Princess? Think again." I says.

"It's just a T-Shirt."

"Take it off, or I will rip it off your perfect body."

"What is it with you and destroying my clothes?" She asks.

"This.. This is not yours. If it had been with number 16 and Red. It would have been." I tell her. She knows not to argue with me on this, because I was right. She dug down in my bag, grabbed my merch and went back to the bathroom.

2 Minutes later she comes back wearing a red Ferrari T-Shirt, with number 16 on it. "Better now?" She asks, clearly annoyed.

I smile at her. "Much better. Let's go now." I take her hand and we walk to the Ferrari hospitality. We get to my room and sit there, talking for some minutes.

Emily has to go do an interview, before practice 1, just like me. My interview goes smoothly. They ask about the car, the team. Him I am feeling for this weekend. When I'm done, Emilys interview is still going on. I wait for her, leaning against the wall. Hearing the rest of the interview.

The interviewer asks her. "Who makes you laugh the hardest?"

"My boyfriend and brother."

"Who is the most beautiful person you know?" The interviewer ask her.

"My boyfriend." She answers again.

"Okay, thank you, so much of your time. Wish Charles good luck from us, out there today."

"I will."

She walks towards me, smiling. That big bright smile, that shows me, she's enjoying herself. She immediately throws her arms around my neck, as she reaches me. I hug her back, I love her hugs. They are so comforting, loving. I feel safe with her, like the whole world could be erased, having her in my arms would be enough.

"Charles.. If happy ever after did exist. I would still be holding you like this. All those fairytales are full of shit." She says.

"Only me and you, forever Princess."