Italy

I didn't go to the race in Holland, but I did my concert there. I saw some of the drivers at the concert. Including him.

Mick convinces me to go to a Post-race party with him. So I do, to make him happy. We drive back to the hotel and change into something more party appropriate.

After 20 minutes Mick knocks on my door, to his surprise I'm already ready to go. We go straight to the car and drive to the club. 

Waiting outside the club, I see Carlos. We get out of the car, I walk up to Carlos, hugging him. "Hey Smooth operator." 

Carlos smiles down at me, accepting the hug. "Hi Milly." Me and Carlos are friends, we have been ever since I was in the Ferrari garage for the first time. 

Lando walks up to us, looking at us both with confussion written all over his face. Without saying a word, he then walks off, into the club. 

-

With Charles.

For some reason, I hope she is coming here tonight. On the other hand I hope she doesn't.

Lando comes running towards me, he's gasping for air. "I think Emily.... I think she's cheating on you with Carlos.." He finally gets all the words out. 

I shake my head. "Ain't no way. Lando." I will admit it did hurt to see her walk in with her arm in Carlos's. I know they're friends, but it still hurts. I decide not to drink tonight, my race wasn't the best. S I might just sulk myself instead, feel all that pain and Emily gets super drunk, as per usual. 

She sits right in front of me, she has given me some looks from time to time. She seems to be enjoying herself, or jut drinking the pain away. I just pray that it's not the last one. 

After 2 hours, everyone is very drunk, everyone except me. Emily has been dancing, singing and drinking more and more. She's now so drunk that she sits beside me, asleep on my shoulder. 

Mick comes up to us. "Hey mate. Can you take her back to the hotel. I'm too drunk, we will take a taxi. Can you take care of her for me?" 

I nod. Of course I can. "Do you know where her key is?"

Mick looks around confused. "In her back. I guess." I nod at him, he disappears in the crowd, while I carry Emily out in bride style. 

She woke up, as we almost where a the car. She yelled at the top of her drunken lungs. "And uhm.. Shoutout to Donatello Versace for costume making this outfit for me. And shoutout... And shout out to Charles Leclerc, who's gonna be taking is off of me tonight." I laughs at her. She's hilarious.

-

We are back at the hotel and she helped me find her key to her room. After telling me "How rude it is to go through a lady's bag." 

As she said, I get her out of her Versace dress, which was made special for her. It fitted her perfect body and curves. Fuck I love her, everything about her. For me she's god send.

In this moment, I forget how I have betrayed her and everything I have put her through. Our trust and everything. She just doesn't know it yet.

I help her brush her teeth and braid her hair, I know she loves to sleep with her hair braided. She threw herself on the bed, I chuckle at the sore sight in front of me. My shirt, just with my shirt on, nothing else. She already has her eyes closed.

I lay the covers over her, to make sure she doesn't get too cold. I walk towards the door, graping the door handle. "Charles.." I hear a soft voice. I turn around to see her now sitting on the bed. "Can you stay? Just for tonight." I contemplated with myself, the good, the bad. I mean there was only good but. 

"Yeah, if you want me to." I answer her.

"I really do. I missed you, like hell." If only she knew how I have missed her. 

"I missed you too, Princess." I lay down beside her on the bed, she is laying on her back. She turns to me as I have spoken. 

She looks confused at me. "Princess? You know we're alone right?" 

I know exactly what she means. "I'm sorry Love." She now looked happy.

"That's everything I needed to hear. Goodnight Loverboy." Asleep she fell. 

I enjoy the sight in front of me, before wrapping my arms around her, pulling her towards my body. I enjoy us being in the same room, this close. This is everything I need.