"I know how you feel."

It's Saturday in the Italian paddock. I am watching form Haas again today. Mick has been out for practice and now comes in to prepare for qualifying. As he does that, I get up to get us some food. As I walk to the place where I'm getting the food, I look at my phone. I see the horrible comments, all the hate. How the rates of my music is going down, and my concerts are not getting sold out anymore.

Some people even write, how they only listened to my music because they knew Charles was there. That I always mess up. My fans are as good as gone. The hate comments overshadows the good ones.

Seb comes up to be. "Hi, Mini. How are you doing?"

"Pretty shitty, To be honest.."

"I know how you feel." Seb says, as he puts an arm around my shoulder.

I push his arm off. "Don't do that... Please don't do that! You do not know how I feel!!"

"Emily, calm down." He backs up a bit.

"Drivers like all of you, like every man in those cars. You have everything! You don't HAVE to be good, you can mess up over and over again. The whole world still loves you!" I get even more mad. "You will never know, how I feel..."

I leave Sebastian behind and runs towards the exit of the paddock, just like yesterday. Suddenly I am stopped, by a hand grabbing my wrist. I know who it is even before I turn around.

"Charles, not now..... Please, let me leave, I can't be here..... Not now. Not ever.." I cry as the words slowly gets out. He does not let go of me. I turn around on right there, he sees my bloodshot eyes. From crying the past two days, uncontrollably. He throws an arm around my shoulder, and walk me to the Ferrari garage.

"Sit here, drink this water. Then breathe for me. Please.. I know I can't ask you anything, because of what I did. But im not gonna watch you tear yourself apart, because of me."

"Just let it go, Charles. I'm fine, really." I try to get up, from the couch.

He pulls me back down. "You're a bad liar, you know that right?" I don't say a word, Charles takes his phone up from the front pocket of his black jeans. Then he starts walking slowly around in the room, while typing on his phone for a long time.

I still don't say anything. Suddenly he gives me his phone. I hold it, not knowing what to do. "It that too much?" Charles ask me. He asks, as I look down in the phone. I see a novel, written about me.

Charles story:
Hello guys, having unlucky race-weekend so far🏎 but we will keep pushing.

On a serious not though. There has been a lot hate comments recently both on my and Emilys posts, about Emily and her career. I will ask you all to respect her and if you have something bad o say, keep it to yourself. It hurts more than you know, to receive something like that. Death treaths, like come on. I thought todays social media was better than this, but I guess I was wrong. Please show your respect, to the athletes and creators out there. We all put a lot of hard work into everything we do.

All love, Charles.

I get lost in the text. "Emily?"

I look up at him. "Charles?"

He puts his phone in his pocket. "Do you know what I miss the ost about you. I miss having you in my arms. I miss the scent of your hair, when we cuddle. Hell I miss the feeling I would get when you were in my arms."

I don't know what to say. "Charles... don't do this."

He pleads me with his puppy eyes. "Just met me for dinner."