Hunter dating a shy human reader (headcanon) *updated*

Fandom: The Owl House

Character(s): Hunter

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Hi! 🙂 Can I request a The Owl House fluffy headcanon about Fluff relationship with his shy!fem!human! reader for Hunter? Please?? ~🦋

He adores you.

You're really special for him tbh so he tries to hide you as far away from Belos as possible.

You're always his number one because you're the one who accepted him for who he is.

He loves your shy nature because you're just so cute like that.

You're shyness is just making his heart go crazy.

And because of you're shy nature and the fact that you're a human he just feels a need to protect you.

(Protective Hunter is making me feel some things😳👉👈)

Like whenever you two are in the forest together and something just happen to pass by, he just pulls you behind him in order to protect you.

When you two are cuddling and you are getting embarrassed, you always hide your head in the crook of his neck and he loves it.

Whenever you two are going to town and you're comfortable with that then he will hold you're hand, if you're not comfortable with it he will understand and will be just fine with standing close to you.

In the end Hunter doesn't care if you're shy or if you're a human, in fact this are the things he loves about you.

(Hunter please I love you, I'm still waiting for you to be adopted by Eda so you can live in the owl house)