Hunter - Haunted House (Imagine💕🎃)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "Did you hear that?", "Is it just me or did it just get really cold in here?" and "Follow me. It's okay, just hold my hand"

Summary: Luz and Hunter both decided to take their girlfriends to the haunted house.

💕- Fluff

🎃- Halloween

Requested by: (Me)

Luz's POV

"Hey Hunter, here" I gave Hunter two tickets making him confused. He gave me a questioning look but before he could ask me about this, I already answered "You and I are going to take our girlfriends to the haunted house".

"Huh?"

*2 days later*

Hunter's POV

And we're really here.

I stood still, looking at the haunted house in front of me. Y/N stood beside me, tightly holding my arm while Luz and Amity were in their own little world.

"So, you ready babe?" I asked looking to the side at Y/N. She looked back at me, nodding but I could see in her eyes that she was scared.

I sighed and said "We don't have to do this if you don't want to". She immediately started shaking her head, denying my proposition.

"We go first" Luz said while she and Amity walked past us.

I looked to the side to make sure that Y/N is really okay with this but after I saw her determination I couldn't not take her.

*Inside*

I have to say that it's really good made.

"Ahh" Some random clown jumped in front of us making Y/N scream. Out of instinct I pulled her behind me in a protective manner. I sighed when I saw that clown.

We continued walking.

CLANG

I turned my head to the side, trying to find the source of the sound. "Did you hear that?" Y/N asked me.

"Yeah"

It suddenly became cold all of a sudden making the hair on the back of my neck stand still.

"Is it just me or did it just get really cold in here?" Y/N said while clutching on my shirt. "Don't worry, I'm sure it's nothing but even if it was something I will always be here to protect you" I smile at her trying to give her at least a little comfort.

After walking some more forward I could feel that Y/N started getting more and more scared. I started getting worried about her but then I saw the light. I gave Y/N my hand and with a smile said "Follow me. It's okay, just hold my hand".

I started pulling her softly until we reached the exit.

"W-We're finally o-out" Y/N sighed making me chuckle. I pulled her into my side and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead.

"We made it out safe, I told you that I will protect you no matter what"