Hunter - I love it too (Imagine🌥)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Summary: Hunter always thought that his scars were unattractive but his girlfriend loved showing him that she loved them too.

🌥- Angst + Fluff End

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Hello! 😄 Can I request a The Owl House fluffy imagine about how Hunter would reacts if his shy!fem!human!reader liked to surprise him with hugs and kisses on his scars? I really love to see Hunter's blushing reaction to it! I live for flustered Hunter! Please?? ~🦋

3rd's POV

Hunter was in his room, looking at his reflection in the mirror. Or more specifically a scar on his right cheek that could be seen by everyone.

Whenever he looked at it, he saw the definition of unattractive. That's how he view it. But when you came into his life, he founded himself in front of that mirror more often.

You always told him how you loved his scar, that it was beautiful and that he shouldn't be ashamed of it but no matter what he just couldn't look at it and say that it's beautiful because he don't know what's beautiful in it.

So why did you loved it so much.

Being so absorbed in his reflection, Hunter didn't noticed the door opening. You quietly walked into the room, trying to see what is he up to. When you saw him looking in the mirror, you smiled sadly.

You walked up to him and turned him around before peppering his scar with kisses making Hunter's whole face turn red. In between every kiss you said some kind of praise about him and his scar.

And when you were done, you looked him into his eyes and said "You should already know that I love you a lot and I love it too since it's a part of you".

Hunter's eyes soften and he let you hug him, putting his head on your shoulder.

He still couldn't see the beauty in his scar but maybe he could learn to love it, with you by his side.