Hunter - Picnic date (Imagine💕🌷)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "You're so beautiful", "Um, can I feed you?" and "Say...ahh! Here! Open wide, Huntie!"

Summary: Hunter takes his girlfriend on a picnic date.

💕- Fluff

🌷- Spring fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Y/N's POV

"Oh come on N/N, what is this surprise?" Hunter whined slightly making me chuckle. "If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise Huntie" I answered him.

Right now I was guiding my blindfolded boyfriend to the place where I'm going to show him the surprise that I prepared for him.

Hunter was working with Luz and Eda a lot lately without any rest and I didn't help him enough. And that's making me mad because as his girlfriend I should always be there for him. So I decided to reward all his efforts with a little surprise.

We walked a little longer forward until we reached our final destination.

"We're here" I gently whispered while taking Hunter's blindfold off, after I did that I heard him gasp. "D-Do you like it?" I asked him with a little nervousness in my voice.

"Do I like it? I love it!" He said while hugging me.

Hunter's POV

It's so beautiful.

In front of me laid a blanket with a lot of different food. Everything was perfectly laying there.

After me and Y/N made ourselves comfortable I said "Why did you do this? Is it some special occasion that I don't remember about?" I asked making her smile at me.

"Not at all. I just w-wanted to surprise you w-without any reason" She said making me smile. I really am lucky huh?

"That's why you're wearing that sundress?" I asked making her nod. She knows that it's my favorite.

We talked for a bit until I suddenly blurted out "You're so beautiful".

I blushed after I realized what I said. She chuckle lightly and thanked me. She was pretty red herself.

*10 minutes later*

Y/N's POV

We had a lot of fun while eating and talking. Suddenly an idea came into my mind.

"H-Huntie?" I successfully got his attention.

"Um, can I feed you?" I asked him while looking away, avoiding eye contact for a while.

"S-Sure" I heard his answer. I looked back at him only to see him blushing.

I picked up a strawberry slowly getting it closer to his closed mouth.

"Say...ahh! Here! Open wide, Huntie!" I say with a small smile. "Ahh" He opened his mouth, taking the strawberry from my hand to his mouth.

We spend the rest of the day feeding each other.