Hunter - Mask (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "Um, Huntie? Can I s-see your face, p-please?", [she strokes her hands on his cheeks gently made his face went redder] and "Oh wow! You have beautiful eyes I seen and your eyes reminded me of my favorite birthstone is amethyst."

Summary: Hunter never thought that he would show his face to a complete stranger and that she would made him feel so many things with her reaction.

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Hi! 😊 Can I request a The Owl House fluffy imagine with prompts: "Um, Huntie? Can I s-see your face, p-please?", [she strokes her hands on his cheeks gently made his face went redder] and "Oh wow! You have beautiful eyes I seen and your eyes reminded me of my favorite birthstone is amethyst." about how his shy!female!human! reader reacts to seeing Hunter's adorable face for first time? I live for flustered Hunter! Please? ~🦋

Hunter's POV

This wasn't supposed to end like this.

This was supposed to go like normal. Completing the mission and going back but now I am stuck in a cave with Y/N who just looks at me without saying anything.

Fortunately we made the fire and now we just have to wait until the help from the castle arrive.

I looked up to see her still looking at me making me wonder what she is thinking about.

"What were you doing here? It was dangerous to be here" I asked but didn't get any answer from her.

What is her problem?

A few seconds later I heard her small voice asking me "Um, Huntie? Can I s-see your face, p-please?". I froze, of course I knew that she would ask me that someday but I never thought that it would be now.

Y/N and I are dating 2 months now and I never really showed her my face because I never felt quite ready and Y/N respected that so she didn't press me on that. But the day had to come when I will have to show it to her.

I nodded which made her sit down next to me since she was sitting on the other side of the fire. I slowly took of my mask while keeping my eyes closed, afraid of her reaction. I only opened them when I felt her soft hand caressing my cheek which for sure made my face go very red.

She looked into my eyes, still caressing my cheek and said "Oh wow! You have beautiful eyes I seen and your eyes reminded me of how my favorite birthstone is amethyst". I blushed even more after she said that. I didn't thought that she would react like that to my face since I don't think that it's so good to look at, especially the bangs under my eyes, a missing tooth and a scar on my cheek but she always seems to prove me wrong. That's why I love her.

She always makes me feel loved.