Hunter - Fireworks (Imagine💕☀️)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "You look amazing tonight" and "It's getting crowded. Here, hold my hand"

Summary: Hunter invites Y/N to the summer festival.

💕- Fluff

☀️- Summer fluff 

Requested by: (Me)

Y/N's POV

Hmm?

I looked to the side only to see an information about the upcoming summer festival. It seems like Luz noticed that my attention was elsewhere so she followed my gaze.

"A summer festival? Maybe I should invite Amity" I heard Luz mumbling to herself. I was only staring at the poster in front of me. The only thing that came to my mind was the picture of me and Hunter spending time together at the summer festival but I was brought back to reality when I saw that Luz started going without me, I think that she didn't even realized that I was spacing out yet so before she could realize it I quickly sped up so I could walk beside her.

"I didn't thought that you guys have summer festival here" Luz said making me look at her dumbfounded. "Seriously, who are you taking us for?" I lightly joked, Luz gave me a sheepish smile.

A few minutes later she asked me "So, who are you going with? Hunter?" She smirked at me making me blush. "D-Don't be ridiculous Luz, there is nothing between me and Hunter" I said making Luz shake her head, it was clear that she didn't believe me. But it was true, me and Hunter were just friends and nothing more. Thinking about it made me slightly sad, even tho I should be happy that he wanted to be at least friends.

I still remember our first meeting. It wasn't long after he started living with Luz and Eda. I am the only daughter of the most famous baker in the boiling isles and because Luz really liked our products I was delivering them a lot. One day I happened to bring them a lot of bread that they wanted when it was only Hunter at home. He was just sitting in front of the house when I accidentally kicked him in the leg. Of course I apologized to him, saying that I didn't noticed him but fortunately for me he wasn't angry and he even help me get the bread into the house.

I smiled at the memory, I didn't even noticed that we were already at Eda's house.

We walked into the kitchen to put down the cakes that me and Luz brought from my family's bakery. In the kitchen was Eda and Hunter.

"Hi kids" Eda greeted us only to have a polite nod from me and an excited greeting from Luz. Hunter only furrowed his eyebrows at her behavior. He looked in my direction with a questioning look and asked "What's with human?" "Nothing important" I said trying to avoid the conversation about the summer festival but unfortunately for me Luz didn't realized that because she started talking about it.

"We saw a poster about the summer festival and I was thinking about asking Amity to go with me" Luz said only to have Eda by her side with a teasing smirk. Hunter only hummed thinking about something, it made me kinda curious because he was looking at me from time to time.

".....A-Are you g-going?" I asked him looking at him shyly, he looked at me and said "I don't know, are you going?" "I don't know".

*The next day*

Hunter's POV

Summer festival huh? I wonder if I should go.

"What about Edric and Emira?" I heard Luz and Amity talking on the floor beside me. I decided to pay them no mind. "I can't stand them, all they doing all day is fighting about who will get to take Y/N to the summer festival" I quickly snapped my head in their direction.