Hunter - Lucky trap (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "I like this, being so close to you" and "I never noticed your eyes were this [color]"

Summary: Hunter and Y/N end up caught in Eda's trap, waiting for her to come back.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Hunter's POV

"So, you doing okay?" I chuckled awkwardly, trying to lighten up the mood but it didn't work like I wanted it to.

Me and Y/N were hanging from the tree. We somehow fell into Eda's new trap and we were really close to each other right now. I tried to keep my face turned in the other direction because I didn't wanted Y/N to feel uncomfortable with our faces being so close to each other.

We're hanging like that for maybe 15 minutes now and Eda still isn't home.

It seems like Y/N saw that my head was in the uncomfortable position because she used her free head to make me look at her. I felt better after changing position of my head but now our lips are nearly touching. I tried to play it cool, pretend that it didn't faze me but it was really hard and by looking at Y/N I can tell that it'a hard for her too.

"I like this, being so close to you" I suddenly blurted out making myself and her surprised.

"Eh, I..mean...I.." I tried to come up with some excuse for what I said but Y/N's smile stopped me from continuing.

"I-I'm glad" She said making me blush. Oh god, I love her so much!

*45 minutes later*

I was looking at Y/N while she was laughing at something I said. We are here for an hour now and Eda is still not back.

We started staring at each other and I couldn't help but get lost in the most beautiful E/C eyes I've ever seen.

"I never noticed your eyes were this [color]" I said blushing. She quickly became red but before she could say anything, I connected our lips.

"I love you" I whispered after separating slightly from her but not for long because I quickly kissed her, more passionately this time.

After we pulled away from each other, we looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you too"