Hunter - My precious angel (Imagine🌥🔪)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader (Yandere AU)

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "Why are your eyes red?", "You're safe with me, I promise!" and 'The world doesn't deserve an angel like yourself'

Summary: Hunter loved Y/N a lot. So much that he could kill for her and when the situation with Boscha hit his ears, he knew what he wanted to do.

🌥- Angst + Fluff End

🔪- Yandere

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Can I request a Yandere!Protective!Hunter x shy!fem!human!reader long TOH imagine with prompts: "Why are your eyes red?", "You're safe with me, I promise!" & 'The world doesn't deserve an angel like yourself'. about where his shy!fem!human! reader is sad/crying by herself because she is getting bullied by Boscha at school? Like Hunter secretly murdered Boscha to protect her at night? Hint: He is a Caring & Protective types of Yandere. He is so protective of his shy human girlfriend. ~🦋

Warnings⚠️: Yandere theme, mentions of murder

3rd's POV

Love is the most precious thing in this world. Some people only realize this too late but Hunter knew the moment that he met you that what he felt for you was special. The relationship that you went into with him was special... and he was going to protect that no matter what.

When Hunter saw you in your room crying, something broke in him. He couldn't believe that his angel was crying. He quickly comforted you and asked what happened so you told him about Boscha. He stiffened at that. She bullied you because you were a human? It was one of the things that he loved about you.

Hunter's blood started boiling while he comforted you until you fell asleep, he then left and payed Boscha a small visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you woke up in the middle of the night, Hunter wasn't there but before you could do anything your boyfriend climbed into your room through your window. He had new clothes on which made you wonder what forced him to change.

You were happy to see him but it was until you felt the aura around him. Nothing in his looks made you think that it wasn't your boyfriend but something still was different. It was weird and you didn't liked the feeling that you've got from him.

Hunter walked up to you with a smile and sat next to you but you couldn't focus on anything other than the fact that his eyes seemed more red... more bloody.

"Why are your eyes red?" You mumbled making his smile falter until it came back again while he answered "What? It's always like this" That was a lie, it's never this red. His eyes always gave you comfort but now it didn't.

Hunter opened his arms for you and you slowly hugged him. He embraced you tightly and whispered in your ear "You're safe with me, I promise!" You closed your eyes and sighed.

It was your boyfriend so you were safe with him... right?

In the meantime Hunter observed how you laid on him with a calm look on your face and thought 'The world doesn't deserve an angel like yourself'.

'What I did I did for you

My precious angel'.