Hunter Valentine's day alphabet (Headcanon)

Fandom: The Owl House

Character(s): Hunter

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Hi! 💖 Can I request a Valentine's day headcanon about Valentine's Day Alphabet #A, B, C, D, E, F, H, I, J, K, L, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, V, X, W & Y with his shy!female!human!reader for Hunter (TOH)? Please??

Here is link: https://adelheidvonschicksal.tumblr.com/post/182697063956/valentines-day-alphabet

~🦋

A - Affection, Do they give you more affection on Valentine's Day?

Hunter gives you lots of affection as it is but on Valentine's Day it seems like it doubled. Definitely wants you to feel loved during the holiday. Hugs, back hugs, holding hands, kisses just everything.

B - Bow and arrow, what was the thing that made them realize they loved you?

Hunter realized that he loved you when he noticed how much you care for him. All his life he tried to be a good nephew to Belos to get him to acknowledge him, without seeing that Belos didn't cared about him so having someone care so deeply about him and his well-being was incredible.

C - Chocolates, Do they get you any sweets? Or are they more of a card person?

Hunter would ask his friends anything he can about chocolates because he wanted to give you handmade chocolate made with care. For him you were worth the work. A little clumsy but he made the most delicious chocolates.

D - Date night, do they take you to a fancy dinner or spend the day at the house in comfy clothes?

Hunter was thinking about it the whole time. He wanted to spend the Valentine's Day in a way you wanted so despite wanting to surprise you, he would ask you what you wanted to do. If you wanted fancy dinner then okay and if you wanted comfy day at the house then that was fine with him too.

E - Ending, How would they end the night? Would they do something big, or more like, soft, quiet intimacy, etc?

The night would end with Hunter taking you back home and bidding you goodbye with a kiss on your cheek. He wanted to stay with you longer but was too shy to ask so you'll have to make the first move so the night could end with some evening's cuddles in your room.

F - Flowers, would they get you your favorite flowers or fake ones?

Definitely real flowers but not ordinary ones but your favorite. Hunter would do everything just to make sure that he was able to get them just for you on this special day.

H - Holiday, maybe their overall feelings about valentines day. Are they into it, or not so much?

Hunter is definitely into it after hearing what it is and what it is for. Ever since hearing about Valentine's Day all he could think about was how to spend them with you, quickly getting excited for it.