Hunter - Scar (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "W-What are you doing?" and "I love you. Never forget that, okay?"

Summary: Y/N sees that Hunter feels bad about his scars. She decides to make him feel better.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Y/N's POV

"Hey Huntie, are you sure you're okay?" I asked my boyfriend making him look at me with a forced smile. I hated it.

"I'm fine N/N" Hunter answered me and walked away.

Yeah right. Does he really think that I believe it?

I noticed that something was wrong with Hunter. He was looking at the mirror more often and he's less happy.

I'm his girlfriend so of course I'm worried.

*2 hours later*

"T-There's something wrong with you Huntie, can we talk?" I asked him quietly with hope that he will trust me and tell me what's wrong but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

"Nothing's wrong baby" Hunter said trying to make me believe that.

"HUNTER!!" I yelled surprising even myself, I quickly putted a hand on my mouth, my eyes wide. I looked at Hunter and he was shocked. It was probably because he didn't thought that I could yell like that and maybe because I called him Hunter which I stopped doing after I first called him Huntie.

I pointed to the bed, signaling him to sit down. After he did that I climbed on his lap.

When I saw how he putted his hand on his cheek to cover the scar I realized what was making him so anxious, he felt bad because of his scar.

I looked at him and I only saw the love of my life. I started leaning in. Hunter looked at me confused and said "W-What are you doing?".

I kissed his scar and blushed but I could see that I wasn't the only one because Hunter became a blushing mess too.

I was kissing his scar for a few more minutes before I pulled back. "I love you. Never forget that, okay?" I said while looking at him with love and pure adoration.

Hunter was so flustered that he could only nod his head.