Hunter - Abusive Ex-boyfriend (Imagine🌥)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "Let. Her. Go.", "Don't you hurt a single hair on her head" and "Shh, shh. It's okay. You're alright. You're safe now"

Summary: Hunter finds out the truth behind Y/N's last relationship.

🌥- Angst + Fluff End

Trigger Warning⚠️: Abuse, Stalking

Requested by: (Me)

Hunter's POV

"Hi baby" I said wrapping my arms around my girlfriend. She quickly jumped away from me with wide eyes making me yelp in surprise but when she saw it was me she tried to hide it.

"O-Oh! H-Hi Huntie" She forced a smile making me worried.

Me and Y/N have been dating for 3 months now and everything was going well until a week ago.

She started avoiding any touch from me, when I try to hug her she jumps away and she started being more on edge, like she was scared of something.

It made me really worried. One thought of her being scared of me is enough to break me.

Seeing her like this hurted.

"S-So do you n-need something?" I looked at her taking a note to her stuttering.

"I just wanted to ask y-" "Ehh, can we talk later, please?" Y/N cutted me off before I could finish my sentence.

"Y-Yeah sure" I said a little sad and confused then Y/N quickly walked past me and out of my sight.

What is going on?

*The next day*

"Hey Luz, did you saw Y/N? I can't find her" I asked Luz who was sitting on the couch in the living room.

When she heard my question she looked like she was panicking slightly. "Ehh, I think I remember her saying something about staying at Willow's place" Luz said while looking away from me.

"Why?" I crossed my arms waiting for her answer.

"I don't know, I'm not her mother" Luz yelled while she run out of the room.

What?

Weird, why Y/N didn't told me anything?

*Meanwhile*

3rd's POV

Two girls were sitting together on the bed. One girl was hugging the pillow while her friend tried to comfort her.

"I think you should tell him everything"

"I already said no Willow"

"But he's your boyfriend Y/N, you should be honest with each other plus it's his job to protect you"

"......"

*3 days later*

Y/N decided to came back home but she still avoided a conversation with Hunter about the reason of her weird behavior.

Hunter's POV

"She still don't want to talk about it" I thought while walking down the alley. Suddenly I heard a voice, it was weird because not many people were just spending time here.

When I founded the source of the voice I froze. Some guy was pulling Y/N wrists while she looked like she was in pain.

"Let. Her. Go." I yelled while I quickly pushed the guy off of her. I was really angry right now.

I walked up to him so I could grab him by his shirt.

"Don't you hurt a single hair on her head" I used my low voice to scare him more and I succeed because the guy was trembling on the ground.

No matter how much I wanted to punch him until he's unconscious, I knew that it wasn't the best option right now. So after I let that guy go with a really good warning, I walked up to Y/N and I pulled her into my arms.

"Shh, shh. It's okay. You're alright. You're safe now" I comforted her while rubbing her back.

*30 minutes later*

After Y/N calmed down I started taking care of her wrists.

"It was my ex-boyfriend" She quickly said while looking down.

I putted my right hand on her chin making her look up at me and then she continued "At first he was good to me but then he started beating me out of nowhere, he made me feel worthless. I thought that I was finally free from him but then he started stalking me, whenever I looked he was there" I started feeling bad after she said it, if I realized it sooner then maybe she wouldn't go through all that, she wouldn't be hurt.

When I patched up her wrists I pulled her into a hug.

"I promise that I'm going to protect you no matter what" I said it while hugging her tighter. She started crying on my shoulder making my shirt wet but I didn't mind it, as long as she was safe in my arms.