Hunter - It's just this cold (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "You're really warm" [She shyly kissing his knuckles] and "I really love snuggling with you because you make my heart happy, Huntie"

Summary: Y/N wanted to snuggle up against Hunter and relax but was too shy to let him know that so after pulling him in the bed she tries to play it off with an excuse.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Can I request a TOH fluffy imagine with prompts: "You're really warm." [She shyly kissing his knuckles] & "I really love to snuggling with you because you make my heart, Huntie." happy about how would Hunter reacts to his shy!fem!human! reader just suddenly pulling him to her bed and snuggling with him and her excuse it "she got cold" in her room at Eda's home? What kind of reaction he has when she started to nuzzle his neck gently then snuggled on his chest? I live for flustered Hunter! ~🦋

Hunter's POV

"Hey Luz, have you seen Y/N somewhere?" I walked up to Luz in the middle of my search for my girlfriend. She looked up from her phone while shaking her head and saying "Nope, haven't seen her. Is she even home?". I shrugged. I was about to answer but the opening of the door made it impossible.

I looked to the side and saw Y/N walking in. She gave both of us a small smile and walked in the direction of her room.

I furrowed my brows, already feeling worried about her.

Did something happened?

I quickly followed her into the room. After walking in I saw her laying in bed, facing the wall. Smiling lightly I walked over to her laying form to check if she was trying to sleep or if she was just laying down awake.

Before I could do anything more she quickly turned around, took my wrist and pulled me into her bed while putting her arms around my torso. I blushed lightly, not knowing what's going on.

"W-What's u-up?" I asked while looking down at her form that was glued to me. Y/N turned her head slightly to the side so she could answer "I-I got cold".

I relaxed lightly and I wrapped my arms around her with a small smile.

We were basking in each other's presence, forgetting about all our problems for a little while until I heard Y/N's voice "You're really warm". She took one of my hands in her own and guided it to her face so she could press soft kisses on my knuckles, making me blush. I stared at her with wide eyes, feeling my heartbeat speeding up.

"I really love snuggling with you because you make my heart happy, Huntie" She added and I felt warmth spreading throughout my entire body. I hugged her tighter than before while putting my head on top of hers.

God I love this girl so much.