Hunter - Always there (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "You're clearly bothering her. I would suggest you leave now before I have to forcefully make you", "Are you alright?" and "Thanks to you, I am. Thank you for coming to my rescue"

Summary: Hunter saves Y/N from the man that started flirting with her, making her uncomfortable.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Hunter's POV

I looked around trying to find Y/N.

We were walking around on our date. Everything was going great until she got lost in the crowd.

My search was interrupted by her voice. I got worried because I could hear pain in her voice.

I started running in the direction of her voice until I saw some guy pinning her to the wall. I could see that he was flirting with her.

I walked up to him trying to be as calm as I could "You're clearly bothering her. I would suggest you leave now before I have to forcefully make you" I said while pulling Y/N out of his grasp into my arms.

At first he didn't took me seriously but after he saw all the anger in my eyes he quickly run away from me.

After he was gone I pulled Y/N into my arms while trying to comfort her.

"Are you alright?" I whispered into her hair making her nod.

She looked up at me and said "Thanks to you, I am. Thank you for coming to my rescue".

"No problem, I always be there for you no matter what" I said making her smile.

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips making us both flustered.

Oh wow.