Hunter - Shirt (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "Is that my shirt?" and "I'm sorry. You're just too cute, I couldn't help it"

Summary: Hunter finds his girlfriend wearing his shirt.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Y/N's POV

"Hey Huntie? C-Can I sleep in your room t-tonight?"

I still can't believe that I really asked him that and he even said yes.

Okay everything is going to be fine, just calm down Y/N.

*4 hours later*

Okay nothing happened....yet.

"Hey Huntie, can I change my clothes in the bathroom?" I asked him but when I heard no response I turned around only to see frozen Hunter with a massive blush on his face.

Hunter's POV

I started blushing heavily. After a few minutes of standing in the same spot I said "You can change here, I wait outside".

After that I left the room to give her some privacy.

*5 minutes later*

When I heard that she was ready I slowly walked into the room.

When I saw her my jaw fell to the floor. Y/N was standing before wearing my grey sweatpants and loose white shirt.

She was purely adorable.

"Is that my shirt?" I asked pointing at the clothes that she was wearing.

"Y-Yeah, I just wanted to try sleeping in them, if you d-don't want me to then I can chang-" Before she could finish her sentence I quickly hugged her and buried my head in her neck.

I pulled away after a few minutes.

"I'm sorry. You're just too cute, I couldn't help it" I said while trying to hide my blush making Y/N smile at me.

"I-I'm g-glad you t-think so"