Hunter - End of the pining (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: [they get shoved in a closet and are a bit too close for comfort] and "I love you, Hunter" [when he stops the kiss to whisper "I'm sorry, are you sure you-" & she answers by kissing him more]

Summary: After being done watching Hunter and Y/N not doing anything with their feelings, Luz and Eda think of a way to get them together.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Can I request a TOH fluffy long imagine with prompts: [they get shoved in a closet and are a bit too close for comfort.], "I love you, Hunter." [when he stops the kiss to whisper "I'm sorry, are you sure you-" & she answers by kissing him more] about Eda & Luz try and get Hunter & shy!fem!human! reader together? Like they've been dancing around each other for a while and Eda & Luz are fed up with the obvious pining & plan out a mission to get them together? I live for flustered Hunter! ~🦋

3rd's POV

Luz and Eda were tired. Tired of watching Hunter and Y/N dancing around each other's feelings for so long.

All these glances.

All these "accidental" touches.

All these blushes.

They were all there between them but that was all. They didn't confess, they just hide their feelings only to be super obvious about them around each other.

Luz and Eda decided to do their friends a favor and put an end to this. Their plan wasn't big or complicated, they just wanted to push the two teens into the closet, lock them and wait for the magic to happen. So they did just that.

And that's how Y/N and Hunter founded themselves inside the closet in Y/N's room, pressed against each other.

"W-Well this is awkward" Hunter chuckled nervously to which Y/N did the same. After that they fell into an awkward silence.

The atmosphere in the room and the fact that their bodies were pressed to each other made them both feel weird. Like their feelings were about to explode and it was only a matter of time before one of them won't handle it.

And that person was Y/N who couldn't hold back her feelings any longer.

"I love you, Hunter" She whispered before she could process what she said. She gasped in shock while Hunter froze, his eyes widening. When he realized what happened he smiled lightly making Y/N's worries disappear with just that.

"I love you too" He answered back and before he could say more, he felt a pair of soft lips on his. He kissed back almost immediately but not for long because he realized that even if Y/N kissed him first she could not be fully ready to be with him.

He pulled back and started "I'm sorry, are you sure you-" but he was cutted off by another kiss that answered all his questions and made all his worries go away. Now he could kiss her back fully relaxed and happy.

Nothing could destroy this moment for them, even a loud squeal from Luz who was jumping from happiness while Eda watched her with a smile on her face, delighted that the kids she cares so much about are happy.