Hunter - Pocky game (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "W-would you like to p-play the pocky game with m-me?" and "C-can we do that again?"

Summary: Y/N asked Hunter to play pocky game with her.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Hi! 😊 Can I request a The Owl House fluffy long imagine with prompts: "W-would you like to p-play the pocky game with m-me?" & "C-can we do that again?" about Hunter playing a pocky game with his shy!fem!human! reader in her bedroom at Eda's home for first time? 💕 How would Hunter reacts to it? I love to see Hunter's blushing reaction to it! Hint: This pocky game idea is one of Luz & Amity's matchmaking plan! I live for flustered Hunter! 💕 Please?? ~🦋

3rd's POV

You looked to the side, seeing Hunter talking with Luz. You wanted to ask him to play pocky game with you since Luz told you about this. Somehow you manage to find the pack of it so now you just needed to ask him to play with you.

You took a deep breath and walked up to him "H-Huntie? Could we t-talk? In my room?". He looked at you and nodded. You went to your room and now came the hard part.

"D-Did Luz told you about the pocky game?" You asked him and he nodded again but this time with a little blush, you continued "Well, I manage to get it so maybe... well.. w-would you like to p-play the pocky game with m-me?".

Now both of your faces were the color of a tomato. After a few moments of silence he nodded. You sat down on your bed and Hunter did the same.

You pulled out your pack of pocky, took out one and putted it in your mouth. Hunter looked at you, suddenly being shy, and putted the other end of the pocky in his mouth.

You both nipped on it, being too scared to do more but a few minutes later Hunter decided to be the brave one by taking a bigger bite. Not wanting to look worse, you did the same.

It didn't took long for you both to be face to face, nearly kissing. When it seemed that you would kiss, you both pulled away at the same time to try and hide your blushing faces. Not expecting it to end like this, you just sat in silence while thinking about what could happen if you didn't pull away.

This game could be too much for you both. But still the thought of it ending differently lingered in your minds until you broke the silence.

"C-can we do that again?"