Hunter - Beach trip (Imagine💕☀️)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "Hey, your face is really red, are you okay?", "What, you like what you see~?" and "You look...you look very nice. Beautiful, I mean. Damn why can't I speak?"

Summary: Hunter sees his girlfriend in bikini for the first time.

💕- Fluff

☀️- Summer fluff 

Requested by: (Me)

Y/N's POV

"Oh come on Y/N, you have to go" Luz said trying to pull me out of our room.

"Luz, I can't do this" I tried to reason with her but it was no use "It's too embarrassing" I said again.

"It's not so bad" Luz said waving her hand but she could see that I don't believe her.

"I assure you that Hunter's jaw is going to drop to the floor when he sees you" Luz added making me look to the ground.

*10 minutes later*

Hunter's POV

"Why are they taking so long?" I thought while tapping my foot. I just succeed on pushing away that rat and the only thing I wanted was to spend time with my girlfriend.

"Guys, we're here" I heard Luz voice from behind me. I started turning around "Finall-" I suddenly stopped. My eyes wide open.

There she stood, my beautiful girlfriend in a bikini.

I stood frozen.

"Hey, your face is really red, are you okay?" I was snapped back because I heard my girlfriend's voice. I looked at her and saw her looking at me with that innocent look making me blush even more.

All of a sudden Luz putted her hand on my shoulder and said "What, you like what you see~?" She smirked at me.

I swept her hand away and give her a sign to leave and so she did so.

I turned around back to my girlfriend "You look...you look very nice. Beautiful, I mean. Damn why can't I speak?" I quickly looked away embarrassed.

I heard her laugh quietly with a flushed face.

"T-Thank you, you look nice too" She said smiling at me.

Oh man, I love her so much.