His reaction to his shy fem human S/O randomly cuddling up to him like a cat (H)

Fandom: The Owl House

Character(s): Hunter

Requested By: (Me)

Request: Hello! 😊 Can I request a fluffy headcanon about his shy!female!human!reader just randomly cuddles up to him like a cat for Hunter (TOH)? 💕 When she gets cold cause I do it sometimes. I live for flustered and touch-starved Hunter! 💕 Please?? ~🦋

 I live for flustered and touch-starved Hunter! 💕 Please?? ~🦋

Hunter loved to take you out a lot.

He showed you a lot of places that caught his eye and just had a lot of fun being with you outside.

So he was a little down when the colder days came since it meant that you would stay home more often.

He still liked it though because he loved spending time with you no matter where it was During one of those more colder evenings, you were laying in bed after napping for a bit.

Hunter was reading a book when you started becoming more and more cold with every moment.

So in order to get some warmth you decided to turn to your boyfriend.

You saw an empty space next to him so you took a chance and started cuddling up to him, earning a confused hum from him.

When he looked at you and realized what happened, he's whole face turned red.

Trying to act normal Hunter putted his book away and pulled you closer, hugging you and giving you the warmth that you craved.

You were so adorable to him that he would love to see you do it again.