Hunter - Truth or dare (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "You're very warm, it's comforting"

Summary: Hunter and his girlfriend are playing truth or dare with Luz, Amity and King.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Hunter's POV

"I can't believe I'm doing this" I said while sitting in a circle with Y/N, Luz, Amity and that ra- I mean, King.

I saw Y/N talking with Luz, she looked really happy when Luz invited us to play that game.

Right, that's why I agreed. All for her.

"What is she doing to me?" I thought while smiling slightly.

"Okay gang, let's do it!" I jumped slightly when I heard Luz's loud voice.

Why do I feel like I'm going to regret this later?

"Okay, I will go first" Luz said with a bottle in her hand.

Luz placed the bottle in the middle so she could spin it.

The bottle landed on Y/N.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Luz asked her looking at her with the eyes that said that she wanted her to pick a dare. And that's what she did.

"Dare"

Luz smirked and said "I dare you to sit on Hunter's lap through the whole game".

Both me and Y/N blushed after hearing that, I saw Y/N standing up only to see her sitting down in my lap a few seconds later.

I feel like this will be an interesting game.

*20 minutes later*

Y/N's POV

When I was sitting in Hunter's lap, I felt kinda sleepy. His warmth started comforting me, making me feel safe.

"You're very warm, it's comforting" I mumbled while I buried my head deeper into his chest.

Hunter's POV

I looked down at Y/N who was sleeping peacefully on my chest. I had a massive blush on my face while I looked at her but the smile on my face never faded.

Suddenly I heard a weird sound, when I looked up I saw Luz with her phone out. It looked like she took a picture of us.

My face started turning more red by every second that passed.

While Luz was still holding her phone, laughing out loud with King, Amity was holding back her laughter.

I don't know if I regret it or not.