Hunter - Dance lessons (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "Here, let me help you"

Summary: Hunter ask his girlfriend if she could teach him how to slow dance.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Y/N's POV

"H-Hey Y-Y/N, can I ask you s-something?" I heard a voice behind me so I turned around.

I saw my boyfriend Hunter who was blushing slightly.

"O-Oh hey Huntie" I said giving him a smile "What do you want to ask me?" I asked him tilting my head to the side.

"Well I heard from Luz that you know how to dance so I was wondering if you could teach me" Hunter said. "Dance?" I asked him and he nodded "A slow dance" He answered while looking to the side and scratching his right cheek.

"Y-Y-Yeah s-sure"

*5 minutes later*

"One, two, one, two" Hunter was mumbling nervously to himself, it made me smile because it was cute.

After a few minutes I saw that his position was wrong "Here, let me help you" I said positioning his hands again.

While we were practicing I started analyzing him, his hair, his face, his scar, his eyes and his lips.

A few minutes later our serious practice somehow turned into some silly dancing. When I laughed enough I saw that Hunter was so distracted from laughing that he accidentally pushed me.

I fell backwards but before I could fall down, Hunter quickly wrapped an arm around me keeping me in place. When I was about to thank him I saw how close we were, our foreheads touching.

Me and Hunter started blushing like crazy, we quickly pulled away.

While I decided to sit on my bed, Hunter leaned on the wall beside my bed. Our eyes looking at anything other than each other but still thinking about what happened.