Hunter - I love you too (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "And I love, I love, I love you." And [a gentle "I love you too" whispered after a soft kiss, followed immediately by a stronger kiss]

Summary: Hunter confesses his feelings to Y/N, hoping that she will accept them.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Hello! 😃 Can I request a The Owl House fluffy long imagine with prompts: "And I love, I love, I love you." and [a gentle "I love you too" whispered after a soft kiss, followed immediately by a stronger kiss] about Hunter attempts to confess his romantic feelings to shy!female!human! reader and he end up super flustered, but it's okay because she thinks it's cute? Hint: She has romantic feelings for Hunter too!! I live for flustered Hunter!💕 Please?? ~🦋

Hunter's POV

"You look like a puppy right now" I heard Luz's voice from behind me. I turned my head around and saw her sitting with Amity, Willow and Gus.

I crossed my arms on my chest and grumbled "Shut up human". The next thing I knew, I got punched by a small abomination "Don't talk to her like that".

I rolled my eyes and got back to what I was doing before, staring at the most incredible girl in this whole world, Y/N.

I met Y/N through Luz since they're friends a long time now. Both of them being humans and all. I've always felt like something is gently pulling me towards her and now I just can't stop thinking about her.

"You should just tell her how you feel" Willow said and I stayed silent "Yeah, learn from me Hunter. I confessed my feelings for Amity and now we're happy together" Luz added making both herself and Amity blush.

I still didn't said anything but I sighed, still looking at Y/N.

Maybe I should.

*30 minutes later*

"Okay, everything's gonna be alright, yeah" I mumbled to myself, trying to calm myself down. I was sitting on a cliff, waiting for Y/N to come. I asked her to meet me here because I decided to just let all my feelings for her out but that doesn't make me less nervous.

"H-Hey" I jumped at the sudden voice from behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Y/N standing there looking kinda nervous. She always seems to be more nervous around me than others and I don't know if it means something good or bad.

"Why did you a-asked me h-here?" She asked and I took a deep breath and said "I wanted to talk to you about something.... the thing is that I think that you're incredible and really cool a-and ehh..-" I started, making her look at me, surprised "And I love, I love, I love you" I finished and felt myself growing more and more warm with every passing seconds.

I turned my head away in embarrassment, regret started rising in me until I felt a pair of soft hands on my cheeks, pulling my head in the direction I just turned away from and the next thing I knew, I felt a pair of soft lips on mine connecting in a soft kiss.

A few seconds later Y/N pulled away slightly and said "I love you too" before connecting our lips again. I quickly kissed her back and pulled her closer deepening the kiss.

I couldn't believe that this was really happening, that she was really feeling the same way.

But this was happening and I couldn't be happier.