Hunter - Christmas fall (Imagine💕🎄)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "Are you okay?!" and "Thank you for catching me"

Summary: Hunter spends Christmas at the owl house but when everyone is preparing, something goes wrong.

💕- Fluff

🎄- Christmas

Requested by: (Me)

Y/N's POV

"Hey kid" I heard Eda's loud voice. I turned my head around only to see her walking up to me.

"Yes Eda?" I asked her, giving her a small smile. "Could you hang this lights in the living room? I have to take care of something with King" I nodded my head at her request, eagerly agreeing.

Eda is like a mother to me, I've always wanted to be some sort of use to her because I wanted to repay her for everything that she done for me.

After Eda walked out of the kitchen, I grabbed the lights from the box in the corner and I started walking to the living room.

In the living room was only Luz who was decorating a Christmas tree. I greeted her and started my work.

Hunter's POV

I walked into the living room with the groceries that Eda asked me to get. The first thing I saw was Luz texting with I think Amity. The next thing I saw was my girlfriend hanging the lights. I smiled at this until I saw that the chair that Y/N was standing on started trembling.

Then Y/N lost her balance and started falling. I quickly started running in her direction not caring about the groceries that were lying on the floor. The most important thing for me now is the girl that soon landed in my arms.

I sighed with relief when I saw that I managed to catch her in time.

"Are you okay?!" I quickly said making Y/N looked up. She started blushing slightly making me realize how close my face is to hers. Suddenly I heard a quick click sound coming from the side. When I looked to the side I saw Luz taking a picture of us with a smile.

But before I could say anything, I felt something on my cheek. When I looked back at Y/N I saw her looking to the side while blushing. Then I realized that she kissed me on the cheek making me blush too.

"Thank you for catching me" Y/N said while she shyly looked back at me making me blush even more.

She was super adorable.

*Meanwhile*

"This is Hunter catching Y/N" Luz said.

"Ohh"

"And this is Y/N kissing Hunter's cheek as a thanks"

"I take that, it will make a good blackmail material" Eda said with a smirk.