Hunter - The best thing (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "You make my heart beat so quick" and "You're the best thing to have ever happened to me"

Summary: Y/N decided to tell Hunter how much he means to her.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Hunter's POV

"He's not here right now" I thought sighing with relief, after walking through the halls for a few more minutes to make sure no ones here I started walking back to my room. When I got there I opened the door only to have my heart melted at the sight.

Y/N was laying on my bed, wearing my shirt and sleeping.

"So cute" I thought standing there for a few more minutes before closing the door. After I changed my clothes I joined Y/N in my bed.

I wrapped my arm around her pulling her closer.

Y/N's POV

I opened slightly my right eye only to see my wonderful boyfriend, Hunter.

"Sorry hon, didn't mean to wake you up" He said with a voice so soft that I melted.

He's so cute.

"Don't worry about it Huntie" I said with a quiet voice while I completely opened my eyes. He smiled slightly when he heard the nickname I gave him.

He putted his head in the crook of my neck "You're so cute" He mumbled making me blush.

"Says the cute one" I said making him chuckle.

We layed in each others embraces in complete silence for another few minutes until I decided to broke it "Huntie?" "Hmm" He hummed to give me a sign that he's listening.

"I love you" I said making him go stiff. I'm sure he was surprise because this isn't something I say all the time. He knows I don't say it often because of my shy nature but he isn't mad about it because he knows that I love him.

A minute later I felt his grip on me getting tighter "You make my heart beat so quick" He said making me smile.

I got up only to sit on his lap. He gave me a confused look.

I started kissing his face. First his forehead, second his right cheek, third his left cheek and then his nose. I was doing this for a few more minutes and then after I kissed his nose again, I looked at his lips. After I gained enough courage I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

He was frozen for a second until he asked me "W-What was that?".

His face started becoming more and more red, which was adorable.

"I just wanted to tell you something-" I started, looking him in the eyes "You're the best thing to have ever happened to me" I finished making him tear up slightly. He wiped his tears away and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you so much N/N"