Hunter having a crush on a shy female human reader (Headcanon)

Fandom: The Owl House

Character(s): Hunter

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Hello! 😊 Can I request a The Owl House fluffy headcanon about how would Hunter acts around his shy!fem!human! crush? 👉👈💕 Please?? ~🦋

It will probably start with him seeing you in town.

He didn't have much opinion about you because he literally only saw you for the first time.

But after seeing you a few more times he started being charmed by you.

He never really approached you because he still tried to understand what he's feeling, plus he didn't have enough courage.

After he left Belos he was shocked to see you with Luz.

He would make a mental note for himself when Luz told him that you're her friend from school.

At that time he still didn't knew what he was feeling.

He realized that he has a crush on you after he saw you with Edric and Emira.

Of course you're friends with them since you go to school with them and because you're the same age.

When Hunter saw you with them he felt irritated.

Later he talked about it with Luz and she said that he has feelings for you.

Since then Hunter started being a mess around you.

He blushed at any contact with you.

He LOVES your shy nature.

It makes you even more adorable to him.

He's always the first one to protect you.

But then later he has to come up with some random excuse to hide his feelings for you.

Eda, King and Luz made bets about when you two are going to be together.

It will take some time for him to stop being awkward around you.