Hunter - Halloween date (Imagine💕🎃)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "Huntie, you look handsome in Flynn Rider costume", "Do you want to check out that corn maze?" and [she gives her sweet kiss on his scarred cheek]

Summary: Halloween came at the Human Realm so Luz and Y/N took their friends trick or treating. Y/N and Hunter considered it also their first date at the Human Realm.

💕- Fluff

🎃- Halloween

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Hello! 😊 Can I request a Halloween fluff long imagine with prompts: "Huntie, you looks handsome in Flynn Rider costume.", "Do you want to check out that corn maze?" and [she gives her sweet kiss on his scarred cheek] about Hunter (TOH) and his shy!fem!human!reader are going to trick or treat with Luz, Vee, Amity, Willow and Gus on Human Realm for Halloween night? Hint: Hunter and his shy!fem!human!reader wearing a Halloween costume couple: Flynn Rider and Rapunzel from Tangled Disney film. I live for flustered Hunter! Please?? ~🦋

3rd's POV

"Are you all ready?" Luz's mom asked when she walked into Luz's room "The boys are waiting downstairs" she added making you, Luz, Amity, Willow and Vee nod and hurry downstairs.

"We're here~" Luz sang while she jumped off the stars and after waiting for Amity to join her, taking her hand in hers. Meanwhile Hunter who wore Flynn Rider costume stood frozen. Just like in movies, time stopped for him when he saw you walking down the stairs. You were wearing a Rapunzel costume to match your boyfriend and oh god, you looked stunning.

When you finally reached him, Hunter was still speechless and only your shy giggle snapped him out of it. You took a good look at him "Huntie, you look handsome in Flynn Rider costume" your boyfriend flushed at that but quickly gained some confidence and jokingly flexed to make you laugh successfully.

"Come on guys, let's go already" Gus called out while excitedly running out of the house with the rest, you and Hunter followed them not long after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later you and your friends were still collecting candies and having a lot of fun but Hunter still wanted to spend some alone time with you. Both of you treated this as your first date in the Human Realm and you wanted to be alone for some time. So when you heard that the corn maze was open, you decided to take a chance.

"Do you want to check out that corn maze?" Your boyfriend asked you to which you nodded "Hey guys-" Hunter started, gaining your friends attention "me and Y/N are going to check out that corn maze so you go ahead and we'll catch up" he explained earning a knowing looks from them, especially Luz making him blush.

You took his hand and guided him to the maze. Both of you walked in and had so much fun that even after you finished it, you still stayed alone longer. You went to get something to eat and decided to go to the park where you sat at the grass and looked at the stars together.

While Hunter was busy looking at the stars, he didn't noticed you looking from them to him. He looked amazing. You couldn't believe that you've got lucky enough to have him as your boyfriend.

You slowly leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek, surprising him. He looked at you with wide eyes while his cheeks flushed red.

"W-What was that for?" He asked you, you smiled at him and answered "Nothing, I just love you" and putted your head on his shoulder. It made his cheeks even redder than before.

This was the best first date at the Human Realm that you both could ever imagine.