Hunter - A shy touch (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "You're heartbeat's really loud" and "N-No! I-I....well...I like when you touch me..."

Summary: Y/N gets curious about Hunter's abs but is too shy to do anything.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Y/N's POV

"Y/N? You listening?" I looked towards Eda with wide eyes. It seems like I was caught. "Yeah, of course" I said but I could see that she didn't believe me. Fortunately for me she decided to leave it at that.

I can't even focus on anything anymore.

The reason why I have problems focusing is really embarrassing. It's because of my boyfriend, Hunter.

For a week now I couldn't stop thinking about his.......chest. I know, it's super embarrassing but I can't help it.

I'm trying to hide it from him because I don't want him to think that I'm weird. I love him too much to lose him.

"Hey Y/-" "Woah!" I yelled jumping to the side after I felt a hand on my shoulder. I calmed down after I saw that it was just Hunter.

"Oh woah sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" He said while scratching the back of his neck. I quickly waved my hands in front of me and said "I-It's okay Huntie, did you need something?".

"Yeah can we talk?" He looked at me making me kinda scared. It's never good when someone wants to 'talk'.

We walked into his room so we could have some privacy to talk. He stood in front of me while I was fidgeting with my fingers. He seemed to notice that I was nervous because he was quick to calm my nerves. I felt better but I was still confused, if he don't want to break up or anything bad then why does he want to talk.

"I noticed that you started acting....weird" He said trying to find the right words to say it. My heart stopped for a few seconds. He noticed?

"I just wanted to know if something's wrong because you know, I'm your...boyfriend and I care about you" He said while looking away and scratching lightly his cheek.

I melted at his words but I was still super nervous. He will definitely think I'm weird if he finds out.

Okay calm down. Everything's going to be fine.

Okay, I can't calm down.

"I WAS JUST WONDERING ABOUT YOUR CHEST AND I WANTED TO TOUCH IT BUT I WAS SCARED THAT YOU WILL THINK THAT I'M WEIRD" I suddenly yelled without thinking before quickly putting a hand on my mouth.

Hunter's POV

Huh?

HUH?

I started blushing like crazy. Why is she so cute? Is that even legal?

I quickly pulled her in my arms and said "I would never think you're weird okay? You're too important to me".

I taken off my shirt making Y/N a blushing mess.

"Here, you wanted to touch it" I said while guiding her hand to my chest. After a few seconds she said "You're heartbeat's really loud" I laughed lightly at that.

A few minutes later Y/N jumped quickly from me while apologizing "I'm sorry, I didn't realized that I was touching so long".

"N-No! I-I....well...I like when you touch me..." I said slightly panicked that I made her feel weird.

We were blushing like crazy after that.