Hunter - Comfort night (Imagine🌥)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "You look like you need a hug. C-come here", "I k-know you're hurting right now, and I'm so sorry. Tell me what will help and I'll do it", "Let me hold you for a while", "Can we share a bed together for tonight, Huntie?" and [She gives her gentle kisses on his lip for comfort]

Summary: After everything that happened during the day of unity, Hunter needs his girlfriend's comfort.

🌥- Angst + Fluff End

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Can I request a TOH fluffy&comfort/hurt long imagine with prompts: "You look like you need a hug. C-come here.", "I k-know you're hurting right now, and I'm so sorry. Tell me what will help and I'll do it.", "Let me hold you for a while.", "Can we share a bed together for tonight, Huntie?" & [She gives her gentle kisses on his lip for comfort] about his shy!fem!human! reader comforts traumatized Hunter in guest room at Luz's home for King's Tide aftermath? I live for flustered Hunter! ~🦋

3rd's POV

You couldn't sleep that night, not after everything that happened during the day of unity. It was all too much even for you, that's why you were worried about your friends so much...

About Hunter so much.

You and Hunter were together for only a month but it was the best month of your life. You knew what he went through during his time as a golden guard since he told you all about it. Then the stuff that he learned about in Belos's mind didn't helped either so you knew that he had to be heartbroken right now.

You sighed and quietly got out of bed before going to his room that he shared with Gus but before you reached it, you heard sobs in another empty room. You quietly walked in and saw Hunter hugging his knees and crying on the floor making you quickly kneel next to him, successfully gaining his attention.

"You look like you need a hug. C-come here" you said making him hesitant.

Hunter tried to wipe his tears and pretend that he's fine but he knew that he wouldn't hide anything from you so he let you put his head on your chest to hug him tightly. Your heartbeat calming him down slowly.

A few seconds later you spoke again "I k-know you're hurting right now, and I'm so sorry. Tell me what will help and I'll do it" Hunter looked up at you as best as he could from his position while tears still kept flowing from his eyes and mumbled "C-Can you just keep doing what you're doing?".

You smiled slightly at that "Okay Huntie. "Let me hold you for a while" and after that a comfortable silence took over as you sat there holding each other longer.

When you remembered the time an idea came to you. A blush appeared on your face as you asked "Can we share a bed together for tonight, Huntie?" Your boyfriend chuckled at that and happily nodded his head.

Both of you stood up and went to his room. After laying in bed you looked up at your boyfriend and did something you didn't thought that you get a courage to do. You gave him a quick kiss on his lips before burying your face in his chest in embarrassment. Hunter only laughed at that with a blush coating his cheeks while he hugged you closer to his body.