Fluffy A-Z ask game for Hunter (Headcanons)

Fandom: The Owl House

Character(s): Hunter

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Hello! Can I request a fluffy headcanon about Fluffy A-Z ask game #A:Adorable, C:Communicate, D:Devoted, E:Enchanted, G:Gentle, H:Hot, I:Intimate, J:Jealousy, L:Lust, M:Memory, O:Obvious, P:Peace, Q:Quiet, R:Romantic, S:Sleep, T:Thoughtful, V:Vibrant, W:Whisper, X: XOXO, Z:Zoom with his shy!female!human!reader for Hunter (TOH)? Please??

This link: https://angelltheninth.tumblr.com/post/657251954338267136/alvfr-feel-free-to-reblog-but-please-do-not

~🦋

Hunter

Hunter

A - Adorable, what do they find especially endearing?

Hunter finds your laugh the most endearing. Hearing it always makes him weak and he can't help but melt every time he hears it, especially when he's a reason for it.

C - Communicate, what is their love language?

Hunter's love language are acts of service and quality time. Always wants to spend time with you and he also helps you a lot because he loves making you happy by making your life easier.

D - Devoted, how do they show they're serious?

Hunter is incredibly serious about you, he never felt like this for anyone else before so he wants you to know that. To prove that, he made you a promise ring to tell you that he wants to spend his life with you and that he'll marry you someday.

E - Enchanted, what first caught their eye?

Your eyes were the first thing that caught his eye. The way you looked at him like he mattered when you both first met made his heart flutter right then and there. Ever since then he loved your eyes the most.

G - Gentle, how do they provide comfort?

Hunter isn't the best at providing comfort with words since he never knows what to say so every time you need comfort, Hunter makes sure that his hugs and kisses on your forehead helped you feel better just like he wanted you to feel.

H - Hot, what is their favorite look on their partner?

He loves how everything looks on you so it's hard for him to choose his favorite but definitely his clothes. Seeing you in his clothes just makes him feel so many good things that he can't help but go crazy.

I - Intimate, what kind of dates do they like?

Cozy home dates. When he can just cuddle up with you and eat something delicious while talking about everything and nothing. Or just cuddling in silence and making each other feel safe and loved.

J - Jealous, how jealous are they? How do they show it?

Hunter is a pretty jealous person. He trusts you but his insecurities about you deserving someone better sometimes gets the best of him. It only takes your reassurance to make him feel better though so in the end it's all good.

L - Lust, favorite thing about their partner?

Just like I said in the E - enchanted, it's your eyes. The way you looked at him like he mattered when you both first met made his heart flutter right then and there. Ever since then he loved your eyes the most.

M - Memory, what's their favorite memory together?

Your first date. Hunter took you to the lake that he accidentally found on his walk. Before, he decorated it beautifully and he gave you really pretty bouquet of your favorite flowers. He said that he loved you for the first time there and your first kiss happened then too.

O - Obvious, how do they show they're together?

By being really close to you. He always touch you in some way so people around you knew that you two were together. Arm wrapped around you, holding your hand or knee and stuff like that.

P - Peace, how do they relax together?

I said it million times but cuddling. You both always cuddle with each other whenever you want to relax and even though you both talk most of the time, you both also like just cuddling in silence. Nothing, just you two in each other's arms feeling content with life.

Q - Quiet, what can they do together without talking?

......I really don't want to say it again because I feel like it's boring for you guys to read something twice but CUDDLING. You both always cuddle with each other whenever you want to relax and you don't need to talk during it.

R - Romantic, what kind of gifts do they give?

Most of the time he gives you handmade gifts to show you how much he loves you. He likes putting effort in his gifts for you and self made gifts are the best way to do it.

S - Sleep, how do they sleep together?

Hunter always wraps his arms around you and pulls you into his chest which helps you feel his warmth and hear his heartbeat since you always put your head on his chest. Your legs are tangled together most of the time so it's safe to say that you guys are inseparable even when asleep.

T - Thoughtful, what small things do they do for each other?

Hunter always brings his hoodie whenever you guys go out so he could wrap it around you when you're cold. He also shares his food with you whenever you guys eat and he knows that you like the food that he eats. You always hold his hand whenever you see him getting anxious.

V - Vibrant, what always makes them smile?

Your smile. He loves your smile a lot and everytime he sees it he can't help but smile while his heart beats like crazy. He especially loves when he's a reason for it.

W - Whisper, what pet-names and compliments do they use?

He calls you angel, babe and princess. The thing that makes him love calling you that the most is how flustered you get when he uses them since he thinks that it's really cute. When it comes to compliments the ones he uses the most are "You look beautiful" and "You're so amazing".

X - XOXO, how do they kiss?

His kiss are always slow and passionate. Slow so he and you can enjoying it longer and passionate because he wants to show you all his feelings for you through a kiss every time you two kiss.

Z - Zoom, what's their favorite picture together?

The picture taken by Luz during Christmas. You and Hunter were cooking cookies and it evolved into a food fight which ended in both of you covered in flour and eggs while laughing at each other. Luz saw it and took a picture that became his absolute favorite.