Hunter - No one will hurt you (Imagine🌥)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "What did you say? hey! what the hell did you say to her?!", [man angrily tried to slap her but Hunter stopped him to protect her] and "I'm not going to let anything happen to you again"

Summary: Hunter was incredibly protective of Y/N because of how this was his first relationship and he loved her too much to let anything happen to her.

🌥- Angst + Fluff End

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Can I request a TOH fluffy/comfort&hurt imagine with prompts: "What did you say? hey! what the hell did you say to her?!", [man angrily tried to slap her but Hunter stopped him to protect her] & "I'm not going to let anything happen to you again." about how would Hunter's reaction when he sees someone cruelly makes his shy!fem!human! reader crying? How would Hunter reacts to it? 😰 Hint: Hunter is so extremely protective of his shy human girlfriend. I live for protective Hunter! 💘 ~🦋

Warnings⚠️: Bad language

3rd's POV

You were Hunter's first relationship and he loved you a lot, that's why he cared so much about it. He didn't wanted to destroy the one good thing in his life and he didn't wanted anyone to do that.

In summary, he was a protective boyfriend but that never bothered you. You liked when Hunter was so protective of you, it made you feel important and loved. Plus he looked really good when he was in that mode.

One situation really stayed with both of you.

It was during one of your dates. Everything was going fine until Hunter had to go to the bathroom. While you were waiting for him to come back, some guy walked up to you with a weird smirk that send shivers down your spine. He started flirting with you and you started backing away from him because of how uncomfortable he made you feel.

At some point you hit the wall and the guy cornered you, the fact that he became angry because of your actions didn't helped.

"What, you think that you're too good for a guy like me huh bitch?" He yelled angrily and prepared to punch you. You closed your eyes and looked away, awaiting the punch that never came. You looked up slowly and saw your boyfriend with the guy's fist in his hand. Hunter looked pissed as he pushed the guy away before yelling at him "What did you say? hey! what the hell did you say to her?!" Your boyfriend wanted to start a fight but you stopped him with teary eyes making Hunter's eyes to become soft again. He sighed as he calmed down and pulled you away while still glaring at the guy who laid on the ground.

When you got far away from him, Hunter quickly checked you for any injuries before hugging you closely and sighing in relief when he found none. You hugged him back and you swayed like that in silence until Hunter broke it "I'm not going to let anything happen to you again".

You knew that he meant it.