Hunter - Pissed off boyfriend (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "What do you think you're doing to her?!" and "I told you I'd keep you safe, didn't I?"

Summary: Hunter sees some creepy pervert taking upskirt picture of his girlfriend.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Hunter's POV

Huh?

When I looked to the side I saw some guy holding his phone under my girlfriend's skirt. A minute later I realized that he was taking pictures.

I felt anger building in me. What gives him the right to do that to my girlfriend?

I quickly took a hold of his wrist putting a lot of pressure there.

"What do you think you're doing to her?!" I yelled at the guy making Y/N look at me clearly confused.

She looked at the phone that the guy had in his hand and she quickly realized what's going on because she became red in the face and was close to crying.

It only made me more pissed at that guy. I deleted all the pictures from his phone and let him go with a warning. To be honest I wanted to do more than that but I knew that Y/N didn't want me to hurt people.

After that I pulled her in my arms "Shhh, it's okay" I tried to comfort her.

"I told you I'd keep you safe, didn't I?" I said rubbing her back.