Hunter - Overheard (Imagine💕)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "Shut the hell your mouth" and "If you say another word about her, you'll regret it"

Summary: One day Hunter overhears some guys saying inappropriate things about his girlfriend.

💕- Fluff

Requested by: (Me)

Hunter's POV

Finally.

I can finally go home, this day was really tiring.

"Yeah her, she looked incredible in that shirt right?" I heard a voice of some guy in the alley that I was passing.

"Totally, she looked really hot" Another voice said.

I decided to just walked away because why should I intervene in someone else business when my girlfriend was waiting for me at home?

"What was her name again? Y/N?" I heard a third guy asked his friends. I stopped when I heard that. Were they talking about my girlfriend?

"Yeah, you know that girl with H/L H/C and E/C right? I think her name is Y/N" The first guy said making me clutch the end of my shirt in order to calm myself down. They were really talking about her.

I quickly walked up to them, they turned around when they heard someone's footsteps. When they saw me they putted on scary faces, trying to scare me away.

"Shut the hell your mouth" I said making them even more mad.

"What? Who the hell do you think you are?" One of the them started coming up to me, ready to punch me.

I knew that Y/N wouldn't want me to use violence in this situation so I just dodged it. I took a hold of his wrists with my left hand and I pinned him to the ground using my right hand.

"If you say another word about her, you'll regret it" I said making him shiver from the tone of my voice.

"I let you know that you were talking about MY girlfriend" I could see that all of them clearly tensed up after I said that "I let you go with a warning this time but if I hear you say another word about her then I'm not going to be so kind" I said while I was standing up.

After giving them one last cold look, I walked away.