Hunter - Whenever you need me (Imagine🌥)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

The Owl House season 2 episode 16 spoilers

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "Hey-y, hey, don't cry. It's okay. C'mon, come sit under the blanket with me.", "Everything hurts. Being with you is the only good thing in the world anymore.", "Just stay a little longer. Please." and [She gives her gentle kisses on his tear-stained cheeks for comfort]

Summary: After finding out the truth about Belos and himself, Hunter is miserable. Fortunately Y/N is there to comfort him.

🌥- Angst + Fluff End

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Hi! Can I request a TOH fluffy/comfort&hurt long imagine with prompts: "Hey-y, hey, don't cry. It's okay. C'mon, come sit under the blanket with me.", "Everything hurts. Being with you is the only good thing in the world anymore.", "Just stay a little longer. Please." and [She gives her gentle kisses on his tear-stained cheeks for comfort] about his shy!female!human! reader comforts Hunter in her room at Eda's home for Hollow Mind aftermath? 😭💕 I live for flustered Hunter! Please?? ~🦋

Y/N's POV

I felt a lot of emotions going through me when I saw Luz and Hunter on the floor after Eda teleported them back from Belos's mind. I was worried about Luz but Hunter was the biggest thing on my mind at this moment.

"H-Hunter" I said softly while getting a little closer but Hunter quickly jumped away from all of us, clearly panicking. He quickly turned around and run up the stairs. Not wasting any second I followed him.

Me and Hunter were secretly dating 4 months now so I knew that he liked being in my room since it calmed him down.

Knowing that he will probably be in my room I walked in there only to see Hunter crying on my bed. I slowly walked over to the bed and sat on it, next to him.

"Hey-y, hey, don't cry. It's okay. C'mon, come sit under the blanket with me" I said and took a blanket that was laying not too far away from us. He slightly raised his head and crawled over to me, hugging me.

I hugged him back while rubbing his back and listened to him "Everything hurts. Being with you is the only good thing in the world anymore". I hugged him tighter knowing that he needs all the love and comfort right now.

A few minutes later he nuzzled more into me and mumbled "Just stay a little longer. Please". I smiled lightly and started kissing his tears away.

"I won't. I will stay with you for however long you will need. Whenever you need me, I will be there for you. I love you, Huntie".