Hunter - Nothing changed (Imagine🌥💗)

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "Um, H-huntie? A-are you okay?", "I don't see any p-problem with them. T-these are marks of a painful past, but that doesn't mean they define who you are. D-do you want to know what you are to me, H-Huntie?", "Y-you're the sweetest, kindest, nicest guy I've ever met in my life, you're so loving, helpful, polite, smart and funny, I couldn't forget this one. You don't need to be ashamed of your scars, we love you just the way you are for everything you are. T-to us you're still the same, even with these physical changes, Huntie.", [she gives her gentle kisses on his new scars for comfort made his face went redder], "E-eh, Huntie?! P-please, don't cry!", [A "I don't want to let go" hug when he buries his face into her neck.], "T-thank you so m-much for l-loving me, m-my sweet a-angel.", "U-um, H-hunter? T-there are something n-new I want to t-try.", [she started to give her gentle kisses up and down on his neck and shoulder made his face went crimson red then he instinctively moved his head to the side to make more room for her], "S-should I c-continue?", "O-oh! Sorry! I d-didnt mean to make you uncomfortable, Hunter." and "No! *cough* , no I was just... Caught off guard, please keep going, Y/n."

Summary: Hunter feels insecure about his new scars on his body so Y/N tries to make him feel better.

🌥- Angst + Fluff End

💗- Kinda Spicy (neck kissing)

Requested by: (Me)

Request 1: Hello! ✨ Can I request a fluffy&comfort/hurt long imagine with prompts: "Um, H-huntie? A-are you okay?", "I don't see any p-problem with them. T-these are marks of a painful past, but that doesn't mean they define who you are. D-do you want to know what you are to me, H-Huntie?", "Y-you're the sweetest, kindest, nicest guy I've ever met in my life, you're so loving, helpful, polite, smart and funny, I couldn't forget this one. You don't need to be ashamed of your scars, we love you just the way you are for everything you are. T-to us you're still the same, even with these physical changes, Huntie.", [she gives her gentle kisses on his new scars for comfort made his face went redder], "E-eh, Huntie?! P-please, don't cry!" [A "I don't want to let go" hug when he buries his face into her neck.] and "T-thank you so m-much for l-loving me, m-my sweet a-angel." about Hunter (TOH) is very insecure about his new scars from Thank to Them aftermath and his shy!fem!human!reader comforts him then she shyly gives her gentle kisses on his new scars for comfort in guest room at Luz's house on Human Realm? I live for flustered & touch-starved Hunter! 💘 Please?? ~ 🦋

Request 2: Hello! 😊 Can I request a fluffy long imagine with prompts: "U-um, H-hunter? T-there are something n-new I want to t-try.", [she started to give her gentle kisses up and down on his neck and shoulder made his face went crimson red then he instinctively moved his head to the side to make more room for her], "S-should I c-continue?", "O-oh! Sorry! I d-didnt mean to make you uncomfortable, Hunter." & "No! *cough* , no I was just... Caught off guard, please keep going, Y/n."about what kind of reaction Hunter (TOH) has when his shy!fem!human!reader shyly started to give her gentle kisses up and down on his neck and shoulder for love affections in guest room at Luz's home in Human Realm? Hint#1: Hunter's neck is so super sensitive. Hint#2: Hunter really enjoyed to receive her neck kisses from her. I really love to see Hunter's blushing reaction to it! 😆 I live for flustered and touch-starved Hunter! 💘 Please?? ~ 🦋

 I really love to see Hunter's blushing reaction to it! 😆 I live for flustered and touch-starved Hunter! 💘 Please?? ~ 🦋

3rd's POV

You knocked on the door to Hunter's room that Camila let him use. You heard a soft "Come in" before opening the door and walking in to see Hunter laying on his bed, crying. You quickly closed the door and ran up to him, sitting next to him on the bed.

"Um, H-huntie? A-are you okay?" It was a stupid question, it was clear that he wasn't fine but you weren't sure what to say at first "M-My scars.... they're ugly. So so ugly" He whispered making you sad. You loved him and his scars never bothered you.

"I don't see any p-problem with them. T-these are marks of a painful past, but that doesn't mean they define who you are. D-do you want to know what you are to me, H-Huntie?" He nodded his head and you continued "Y-you're the sweetest, kindest, nicest guy I've ever met in my life, you're so loving, helpful, polite, smart and funny, I couldn't forget this one. You don't need to be ashamed of your scars, we love you just the way you are for everything you are. T-to us you're still the same, even with these physical changes, Huntie" you finished while gently kissing his new scars.

You heard sniffling coming from his direction and you panicked afraid of saying something wrong "E-eh, Huntie?! P-please, don't cry!" You said and immediately Hunter hugged you tightly. You heard a quiet "I don't want to let go" before he buried his face into the crook of your neck.

"T-thank you so m-much for l-loving me, m-my sweet a-angel" He cried into your neck making you smile as you hugged him back. You loved him no matter how many scars he had and it was not going to change.

Around 15 minutes later Hunter calmed down and both of you laid in each other's arms on his bed. You looked at his neck and an idea came to your mind "U-um, H-hunter? T-there is something n-new I want to t-try" He hummed waiting for you to continue. Instead of continuing you started gently kissing his neck up and down. It surprised Hunter but he instinctively moved his head to the side to give you more room.

"S-should I c-continue?" You asked but when you saw his flushed state you immediately panicked "O-oh! Sorry! I d-didnt mean to make you uncomfortable, Hunter" You started moving away but was quickly stopped by a stuttering Hunter "No! *cough* , no I was just... Caught off guard, please keep going, Y/n" You calmed down and continued kissing his neck, seeing how much he enjoyed it.

You managed to comfort him and make him forget about the scars and that was the most important to you. You loved him just as much as before, nothing changed.